• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hottest tickle model

jas5432110

does anyone know if Ashlyn Brooke has ever been ticked in a video? i have seen her do the tickling but i have never seen her be ticked. does anyone know if she has ever been the one ticked before?

does anyone know if Ashlyn Brooke has ever been ticked in a video? i have seen her do the tickling but i have never seen her be ticked. does anyone know if she has ever been the one ticked before?
She has been tickled. I don't remember which company it was. But she's definitely not ticklish. That's why neither Silvercherry nor Ticklecentral made her the 'lee when shooting with her.

ya; i have never seen her being a lee, but her as a lee would be breathtaking, her feet are so amazing looking just like the rest of her body. i hope her feet are as ticklish as lexi lapetina or little dee.

Charlee and Tasha are hot, but the HOTTEST has got to be Priscilla James. She made being a cruel bitch look cool.

Hmm, Kristin Lea probably gets my vote. Though Tomiko keeps getting hotter every time I see her.

ashlyn brooke

does anyone know of any clips or video in which ashlyn brooke was ticked?

Hottest tickle model? No single winner for me, because many kinds of hotness. But after reflecting a bit, here are some of my top contenders:

Alsu (RF)
Gorgeous Arianna (MTS)
Crissy Moran (TC)
Milf Nikki (TA)
Sasha Foxxx (TA)
Samantha (TA)
Natasha Tyler (TA)
Anush (RF)
Bambi Hart (UK)
Amber (TA)
Isabella Janacek (FM)
Melissa (FT)

For past models, gotta go with Kristin Lea and Priscilla James. I can't pick just one. Though I will say that I liked Kristin more as a lee, and Priscilla more as a ler.

For current models, gotta go with Tomiko. She just turned 56 last week and she's still drop-dead gorgeous. She's also one of the sweetest people and she's super professional. I've ordered a number of customs featuring her over the years.

Here are some honorable mentions:
Kobe Lee
Savannah Costello
Tori and Savannah (Simply Tickling)
Laney/Devyn/Quinn (Girls Will Be Girls Club)
Gabrielle (Perverstage)

my top 5
Monica Harris,Kate Banks,Jasmine Jae,Sara and Lucy Purr

Monica Harris.jpg 144.jpg Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 2.44.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 2.49.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 2.51.18 PM.png

Pocahontas Jones is absolutely at the top of my list!! I’ve had a crush on her for such a long time! Also, the redhead Jade from UK Tickling is another hottie that makes my list.

1) Ashley Renee
2) Helena Price
3) Yvette from Tickling Submission
4) Brooke/Sunshine

I totally agree regarding Sara Lee. How I wish there was high resolution back then and she worked with more producers during a more recent era. But if she was gonna work with only one of them... RT is the best I can think of.

Regarding the rest of them, are these all UK models (besides the FTKL one obviously)? Never heard of them and interested.

I totally agree regarding Sara Lee. How I wish there was high resolution back then and she worked with more producers during a more recent era. But if she was gonna work with only one of them... RT is the best I can think of.

Regarding the rest of them, are these all UK models (besides the FTKL one obviously)? Never heard of them and interested.

Yes the 1st 3 are all UK girls.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back