Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/9/2022

Visit the TMF Gathering forums for information on who is meeting up where!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

COUNT TICKULA!! JULIA PARTON NEARLY TICKLED TO DEATH!!!

Found it! Check-out http://clips4sale.com/studio/212 Go directly to the Tied & Tickled #14 clips (page 16). COUNT TICKULA is one of the best full-length tickle movies ever made. Check-out the previews, especially #10 (gorgeous Whitney Prescott). Remember, Julia Parton was so vulnerable that she passed-out twice (this is neither hype nor b.s.; director Tony Sinclair has to cut the scenes prematurely, hence the erratic editing); see preview #6 as a sample of her agony. God, I wish CalStar would sell the enire film on DVD. It actually turns me on, it's been an inspiration. Full body tickling (Julia and Whitney evidently has no problem with getting nekkid) and foot torture. It think all REALLY clicks because the girls are so damn beautiful. A classic!

Dorothy
    Last edited by spillane22; 11-10-2008 at 02:17 AM.

CalStar was my introduction--I never knew such treasures existed before! Lovely ladies indeed. Delightful tickling! Marvelous nudity! What a combination!

Thanks for directing me there!

Oh, and I have to say: beautiful as those ladies are, they'd look sad next to you!

Have a great day.
    I'm going to start tickling on the count of ten. Ready? One.....two.....three.....

You can stream the whole movie at:

http://www.hotmovies.com/video/81366...6-Tickled-14/?

Quote Originally Posted by MadeULaugh View Post

not for free though...

Message from Dorothy--

prestidigits: Thanks so much, but--whoa!---Julia Parton takes my breath away. Drop dead gorgeous and all natural! Similar to another tickle icon (Pia Snow/Michelle Bauer), Julia occasionally moonlighted in B-movies (VICE ACADEMY 3 & 4, REFORM SCHOOL GIRLS, et al). And, apparently, COUNT TICKULA was Whitney Prescott's debut video (the scene where she's naked and trussed-up on the dinner table is a classic. She begs for mercy when her ribs, nipples and navel are wickedly tickled; her reflexes--particularly Whitney''s "body wiggle"--are effortlessly seductive. She experiences quite a bit of foot tickling, too. Furthermore, her screams are not only authentic but defeaning). Julia, however, is literally driven mad; she was entirely vulnerable to the tickling and her agony is almost painful to watch. I heard that she currently lives in Vegas; I'd like to write her a fan letter.

MadeULaugh: Thanks so much for the info! I only wish COUNT TICKULA was accessible on DVD.
    Last edited by spillane22; 11-10-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spillane22 View Post
    God, I wish CalStar would sell the enire film on DVD.
    I agree , spillane22. That particular edition of the Tied & Tickled series from CalStar was one of my "firsts" & it is one of the really great tickle-classics.

By the way , if you'd like this entire vid on DVD , all you have to do is click on the link they have right underneath their opening promo pic ... e-mail them & inquire about it ... & I'm sure they will gladly accomodate you.

Just be warned , though ... it most certainly won't be cheap. You'll probably end up spending $50 - $60 on the thing , but if it means that much to you , who cares how much it is ... right?
    *TUFKAT - The User Formerly Known As TKLMAN

"Jesus was a cross-dresser."

- George Carlin

How about a list fo every tickle movie she ever made. I know she did a few with FM Concepts but does anybody know of any other titles?

Message from Dorothy--

TKLMAN: Thanks so much for the information. I'll have to scrimp on some lunches because it would be well worth the investment to own a DVD on COUNT TICKULA. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best "tickle torment" video ever produced. All of the tickle captives are genuinely vulnerable (most especially Julia Parton and Whitney Prescott; my God, they're both hot and they're both very naked. I don't remember much about the third victim, but she's cute). The video appeals to both, upper body and foot fetishists. It's Tony Sinclair's masterpiece.

todd30: It would be impossible to chronicle all of Ms. Parton's tickle-related videos. We recently recovered one where she's spread on a makeshift "dungeon" table and tickled (it's only handicapped by her choice of wardrobe; to be more specific, the choice of actually wearing a wardrobe is the problem. Julia's body is a joy to behold!). But no distributor is attached on a credit crawl. It appears that Julia, camouflaged with a surplus of pseudonyms, was cast in a ton of short "tickle" videos. My personal fave (second to COUNT TICKULA) was mentioned in one of my previous threads: "A few months ago, I was filing old videos. I located one with gorgeous Julia Parton. As a strict disciplinarian at a dieting school, she chastises one patient--who's caught 'snacking'!--with merciless tickling. Naturally, the pretty patient turns vindicator and tethers the nude Julia to a dinner table. After inflicting juicy Julia with extreme tickle torture (the poor girl is very vulnerable), she applies dabs of whipped cream to Julia's boobs and sticks an apple in her mouth. Din-din! Fade to black. The running time was only 15-20 minutes."

TKLMAN: Thanks so much for the information.
    Yer welcome.
    *TUFKAT - The User Formerly Known As TKLMAN

"Jesus was a cross-dresser."

- George Carlin

Hi Dorothy

Couple of points here:

1) I actually think Whitney Prescott's first video was called TICKLISH for Harmony videos which also starred Ashlee Renee (which I used to own on video).

2) My favourite Cal Star was called ALIEN ABDUCTION which I also used to own on video, but during one of those 'guilty I am a pervert' purges I threw it away. Anyway I bought some clips from this specific site for that video since. However I found the clips to be of extreme low picture quality, as evidenced when you look at the file sizes, and is more pertaining to the quality of internet download clips we had to put up with six or seven years ago.

Julia is probably the best tickle victim out there, granted. What tickling does to her has got to make the tickler feel like the most powerful person in the world (Have we admitted that a tickling fetish is a desire for power?)

But, Dorothy, you still are the fairest of them all.

However, we have yet to see video footage of you tickled!

Hmmm.
    I'm going to start tickling on the count of ten. Ready? One.....two.....three.....

Message from Dorothy--

WheresThe Clip?: I stand corrected, thanks for the (Whitney Prescott) info! I'll try to track down TICKLISH (I'm not an Ashley Renee fan, but I'm sure she sustains cult popularity among bondage addicts). I recall a bit of ALIEN ABDUCTION (not that it was non-memorable, I just try to sample a bit of all archived ["tickle" related] videos). There was a cute blonde in the cast--Gina Carrera?--whom I recognize from numerous appearances in fetish magazines and (I think) a video called BABES BEHIND BARS (Gina appeared ticklish but the lead actress, who's trussed to a torture table, was thoroughly tickled but didn't crack a smile; nudity notwithstanding! A beautiful blonde Brit, Alexandra Day, played the tickler/lesbian warden. Day's IMdB profile is shamefully incomplete; she made a couple of tickle videos that aren't listed).

By the way, you're no "pervert" because of your tickle indulgence. Enjoy! The public that enjoys the dismemberment and mutilation of women in cheapjack horror flicks? That sort of misogyny broaches perversion. I like my splatter flicks but not the mean-spirited ones.

prestidigits: As a result of the f/x and post-production (editing two versions of the same movie), RED RIDING HOOD won't debut until early December. Dammit, I wanted a Halloween premiere. No more such extravagance for me (though I appreciate the production polish); I'd like to be cast in videos that are negotiated with an average (2-4 day) schedule. RED RIDING HOOD prompted retreats from our homegrown locales to a studio in Columbia. But it's fun working with Kayla, Dr. T.S. (a perfectionist), etc.
    Last edited by spillane22; 11-10-2008 at 08:10 PM.

WheresThe Clip?: I stand corrected, thanks for the (Whitney Prescott) info! I'll try to track down TICKLISH (I'm not an Ashley Renee fan, but I'm sure she sustains cult popularity among bondage addicts). I recall a bit of ALIEN ABDUCTION (not that it was non-memorable, I just try to sample a bit of all archived ["tickle" related] videos). There was a cute blonde in the cast--Gina Carrera?--whom I recognize from numerous appearances in fetish magazines and (I think) a video called BABES BEHIND BARS (Gina appeared ticklish but the lead actress, who's trussed to a torture table, was thoroughly tickled but didn't crack a smile; nudity notwithstanding! A beautiful blonde Brit, Alexandra Day, played the tickler/lesbian warden. Day's IMdB profile is shamefully incomplete; she made a couple of tickle videos that aren't listed).

By the way, you're no "pervert" because of your tickle indulgence. Enjoy! The public that enjoys the dismemberment and mutilation of women in cheapjack horror flicks? That sort of misogyny broaches perversion. I like my splatter flicks but not the mean-spirited ones.
    Hi again Dorothy

This isn't much of a link (and it may not still be live) but you will see at the very top TICKLISH which is the first Tickling video harmony made. http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/r...eclassic01.htm The final part of the video which goes on for a good 15 minutes (and which I can't recall seeing anyone repeat) finds Whitney and Ashley tied face down to either ends of a bed tickling each others feet. There is a brilliant panicked line from Whitney during, in which she pleads to Ashley "I'll stop if you stop". Needless to say Ashley doesn't and so neither does Whitney. Also Whitney had a very girlish giggly laugh in those days which I think is the same in Count Tickula, and beautiful non surgically enhanced breasts. In later years both laugh and breasts changed for the worse.

In ALIEN ABDUCTION there is one scene that for me is the video, which finds both girls 90% naked save for the odd lingerie fragment, suspended from the ceiling tied face to face, body pressing against body, being tickled by the Alien with fingers and big red feathers. The quality of the clip I bought from that website is appalling unfortunately.

Finally I don't have any guilt about my Tickling Fetish these days. Partly because I am now in my Forties and don't care any more for such restrictions, but partly because we all have this wonderful community of fellow souls, as opposed to believing you were the only person in the world (you kids today don't know your born).

Julia Parton did one of the SUPER TICKLISH series that FM put out. It featured her alternating back and forth with a slighter older lady who also did other films with them. Both are indeed super ticklish and interact teasingly and torturously.

Should be in all collections
    Daryl

Julia, under the name Sheena Loveland (or some such) also did an early TK for FM concepts. The other actress was Rachel something. Well worth getting as well.
    Daryl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast