• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2nd time i got tickled and passed out

tic30

TMF Poster
Hi some of you know me some dont... Im Tracy, tic30, the smurffette in chat room.....As some of you know i have deathly ticklish feet (size 6) ......
i really cant stand to be tickled but some how I love it... The helpless feeling of being tied and tickled for more than I can take is such a turn on for me......I have a wonderful husband Bryan...whom endulges my fantisies, One time he tickled my feet (at my rerquest) for 30 min. non-stop, no breaks, no matter what....well at around 20 min, i fainted....It really scared him but i was fine...ever since then he dosent really tickle me that hard..even though I want him to...
So last night I told him to tie me spread eagle on the bed and tickle me non stop for an hour..... He said he couldnt do that and neither could I.. So i came up with a remedy for this...... Let me explain first.. I have this little 8-speed vibrator egg with rubber nubbies on it it holds six batteries with a remote....this thing tickles my feet worse than anything imanigable....I had him go and buy 3 more just like it...I had him put 2 on each foot then I slipped on panty hose which held them securly to the bottom of my feet... he then tied me spread eagle to bed...
It was 7:00 pm i told him to turn on the vibes on highest speed and leave the room and not come in and turn them off till 8:00 pm...Her sat up the camcorder... then i told him after theyre on to go outside so he couldnt hear my screams, feel sorry for me and let me go early...
This was my worst mistake ever!!!!!...he turned them on high one by one...I started laughing and struggling manically just after the first one was on..... he did the other three and left....
I came unglued i screamed to the top of my lungs tried to get away (hopeless)....Ive never had anything tickle so bad I was worse than I could have ever imanigined.... I laughed hysterically as they buzzed it felt like electric shocks going all the way to my hip bones....I realized my mistake I screamed for Bryan to make it stop just after a couple of minutes...
He couldnt hear me being out side with me in the basement.... I really thought i was going to die..... I began sweating profusly, banging my head up and down... I would catch a short breath inbetween gales of manic demon possessed laughter then scream my head off.....One last desperate attempt to free my self i went crazy pulling my legs thrashing as hard as I could....I then fely dizzy and fainted....
I wasnt out for long I came to to the feeling of the vibs on my bare feet I realized what I had done and started screaming again I got a glance of the clock It was on 7:40 pm.... I started crying inbetween screams and laughter...There wasnt nothing I could do but lay there and laugh....
The batteries starting running down but it still tickled so bad I got a lack of air and passed out again.....
I woke up the batteries were almost dead.... tears ran down my face and I giggled uncontllably... Bryan entered the room at 8:00 pm on the dot turned the vibes off made a slit in the pantyhose at my pussy then licked my clit until I exploded....
I was super sensitive after the orgasm but he contunied to lick until I came again......
He untied me I curlud in a ball and went to sleep....

I had to share this story,but ill never do that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracy.

Great story! Thank you for sharing.

However, I wouldn't be able to leave the room and miss all the action/laughter. I would have to stay there and watch the whole thing!

absolutely awsome.would love to buy a copy of that tape. your husband is one lucky guy.

I would never leave the room. I would much prefer to do the tickling, and slowly take you to the point where you are certain you will go mad if I don't stop, then push you just a tad longer before you pass out. Then, some intense and prolonged sexual teasing, and then back to the tickle torture.

great story.

WOW

Awesome story, even better that it really happened. I wish I could find something that tickled me that much, I am sure my wife would rather tie me and leave me, rather then being the one who does the torture, I try to get her on board but tickling doesnt do much for her giving or recieving.

I'm out of words. I would have married you after the first date!!...lol.

Hi some of you know me some dont... Im Tracy, tic30, the smurffette in chat room.....As some of you know i have deathly ticklish feet (size 6) ......
i really cant stand to be tickled but some how I love it... The helpless feeling of being tied and tickled for more than I can take is such a turn on for me......I have a wonderful husband Bryan...whom endulges my fantisies, One time he tickled my feet (at my rerquest) for 30 min. non-stop, no breaks, no matter what....well at around 20 min, i fainted....It really scared him but i was fine...ever since then he dosent really tickle me that hard..even though I want him to...
So last night I told him to tie me spread eagle on the bed and tickle me non stop for an hour..... He said he couldnt do that and neither could I.. So i came up with a remedy for this...... Let me explain first.. I have this little 8-speed vibrator egg with rubber nubbies on it it holds six batteries with a remote....this thing tickles my feet worse than anything imanigable....I had him go and buy 3 more just like it...I had him put 2 on each foot then I slipped on panty hose which held them securly to the bottom of my feet... he then tied me spread eagle to bed...
It was 7:00 pm i told him to turn on the vibes on highest speed and leave the room and not come in and turn them off till 8:00 pm...Her sat up the camcorder... then i told him after theyre on to go outside so he couldnt hear my screams, feel sorry for me and let me go early...
This was my worst mistake ever!!!!!...he turned them on high one by one...I started laughing and struggling manically just after the first one was on..... he did the other three and left....
I came unglued i screamed to the top of my lungs tried to get away (hopeless)....Ive never had anything tickle so bad I was worse than I could have ever imanigined.... I laughed hysterically as they buzzed it felt like electric shocks going all the way to my hip bones....I realized my mistake I screamed for Bryan to make it stop just after a couple of minutes...
He couldnt hear me being out side with me in the basement.... I really thought i was going to die..... I began sweating profusly, banging my head up and down... I would catch a short breath inbetween gales of manic demon possessed laughter then scream my head off.....One last desperate attempt to free my self i went crazy pulling my legs thrashing as hard as I could....I then fely dizzy and fainted....
I wasnt out for long I came to to the feeling of the vibs on my bare feet I realized what I had done and started screaming again I got a glance of the clock It was on 7:40 pm.... I started crying inbetween screams and laughter...There wasnt nothing I could do but lay there and laugh....
The batteries starting running down but it still tickled so bad I got a lack of air and passed out again.....
I woke up the batteries were almost dead.... tears ran down my face and I giggled uncontllably... Bryan entered the room at 8:00 pm on the dot turned the vibes off made a slit in the pantyhose at my pussy then licked my clit until I exploded....
I was super sensitive after the orgasm but he contunied to lick until I came again......
He untied me I curlud in a ball and went to sleep....

I had to share this story,but ill never do that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracy.

wow Id love to see the vid for this....thered never be another need for anything else

WOW!... :eek: this is one of the most amazing true stories I've ever heard!
it sounds so hot that I would just have leaned back and enjoyed the show :popcorn:

would so wish I had a girlfriend with the same fantacies as you Tracy! I would tickle the hell out of her every day... and night :2poke:

I think the only thing better would have been if there was a 5th vibrator inside your pussy, forcing you to cum over and over and making you even more ticklish :p haha. Also, how has this recording still not seen the light of day?? I would really like to see it ^^

Now this is a very intense experience, nothing like deathly ticklish feet lol thanks for sharing!

Tcle1 I just got done reading the story and saw your post, that 5th vibrator would have really made it unbelievable for sure!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back