• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Positive Portrayal of Ticking and Foot Fetish?

jim66e

1st Level Red Feather
I thought occurred to me while watching Scrubs the other day. I can't think of any portrayal of a foot or tickling fetish in the mainstream media that hasn't come off as creepy and disturbing. So I thought I would ask if any of you were aware of when one appears in a movie, show, or book without it being creepy.

I thought occurred to me while watching Scrubs the other day. I can't think of any portrayal of a foot or tickling fetish in the mainstream media that hasn't come off as creepy and disturbing. So I thought I would ask if any of you were aware of when one appears in a movie, show, or book without it being creepy.

There are alot of movies with very short clips of tickling; however, I have not seen one which featured tickling :xmas:

There was a drama on the BBC a few years ago. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but one of the protagonists had a foot fetish, and although it was commented as being an abnormal sexual desire (let's face it, it's not exactly the most common in our society), it was never brought up as a point of ridicule. In fact, many women on the show found it to be rather alluring.

There was a drama on the BBC a few years ago. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but one of the protagonists had a foot fetish, and although it was commented as being an abnormal sexual desire (let's face it, it's not exactly the most common in our society), it was never brought up as a point of ridicule. In fact, many women on the show found it to be rather alluring.

Thanks. I was hoping there would be a couple out there, but everything that I had come across showed it as disturbing.

Thanks. I was hoping there would be a couple out there, but everything that I had come across showed it as disturbing.

Usually it's portrayed as disturbing so that the public can have a laugh at the characters misfortune. Draws in the viewers as well, cos it's "alternative".
It's quite possible that the fact that people on the show found it alluring made the show itself even more racy though.

What's Scrubs have to do with it? I know Road Trip made feet people look like freaks.

And Tarantino *is* a little creepy. Visionary effing director, love all his work, but he does weird me out a bit. o.o

What's Scrubs have to do with it? I know Road Trip made feet people look like freaks.

And Tarantino *is* a little creepy. Visionary effing director, love all his work, but he does weird me out a bit. o.o

I happened to catch part of an episode where Doug (the failed doctor who works in the morgue) admits to J.D. that putting toe tags on corpses gave him a foot fetish so now he sometimes hides under the counter so he can look at live feet.

Are you joking? It's one of the most common there is!

Are you joking? It's one of the most common there is!

Well yeah, I know it's relatively common in terms of paraphillia, but I meant in comparison with things like boobs, asses and legs. In terms of what body parts people get off on, it's lower down on the list.

People have a fear of the unknown.

And certain media outlets like to exploit people's fear of that unknown to make money.

This kind of intolerance is everywhere, not just aganist the foot/tickling fetish world.

Unfortunate.

You do have a point. (Sadly) enough, negativity does surround the whole thing.

Which in turn does make it a lot harder to, "come out of the closet" so to speak. lol

People have a fear of the unknown.

And certain media outlets like to exploit people's fear of that unknown to make money.

This kind of intolerance is everywhere, not just aganist the foot/tickling fetish world.

Unfortunate.

The unknown, combined with sexuality, makes for winning TV.

I remember watching a drama based on a real life story about a kidnapped woman who was subjected to the torturous desires of her mentally unstable captor, who was very obviously a sexual sadist. Of course, this mentally unsound character is the archetypal image of anyone who practices quite heavy BDSM, which is why it's not so well accepted in real life.

There aren't any positive depictions of tickling or foot fetishism in the mainstream media because they hate us. All of us. We tickling and foot fetishists are the most persecuted people since the Native Americans. Seriously.

There aren't any positive depictions of tickling or foot fetishism in the mainstream media because they hate us. All of us. We tickling and foot fetishists are the most persecuted people since the Native Americans. Seriously.

You're absolutely right. I can see the metaphorical torches and pitchforks when I look outside my window.:panic:

You're absolutely right. I can see the metaphorical torches and pitchforks when I look outside my window.:panic:

You should post a thread about your experiences then. It's not like that's been done before :-o

You should post a thread about your experiences then. It's not like that's been done before :-o

I'm writing something for General Discussion at the moment; but when I get the time I might do something for the story section :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back