• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possibly best German mainstream m/f, f/f, f/m

durchkitzler

This is probably the best report on tickling I have seen on German TV. It is from the popular science show "Galileo" on Pro7. They are trying to answer the question whether you can tickle yourself, but it is mostly a male host tickling the female host (armpits, stomach and feet). They also ask girls on the street if they can tickle themselves and one girl (with leopard socks) shows how she can tickle her own feet. It is really great and the host Eva Eicher is really cute.

http://www.prosieben.de/wissen/multimedia/videos/videoplayer/50162/

(it starts at 14:15 minutes).

They will take it down today, so CAN PLEASE ANYBODY SAVE THIS!!!

Enjoy

Durchkitzler

I can't get neither this nor any other clip on the page playing, only the commercial in the beginning. Does it start right away after that for you German guys? =)

I suspect that they don't serve the video to the USA; people can see it in Germany.

People have been asking about this one on German forums, but amazingly everyone seems to have dropped the ball. I know some people have the ability to save an episode, because someone on the Mousepad snagged a later episode.

I suspect that they don't serve the video to the USA; people can see it in Germany.

People have been asking about this one on German forums, but amazingly everyone seems to have dropped the ball. I know some people have the ability to save an episode, because someone on the Mousepad snagged a later episode.

Nod, sounds reasonable. Given the quality of the clip though, we should put some effort into getting it. Not the least because I need to rehearse some German skills =)

Anyone able to pull some strings? =)

downloaded it :)

I managed to download it as a flv file and will post it during the weekend- it is the entire show, so maybe somebody can edit the relevant material.

Sir, you are a life-saver. Thank you.

I can chop it up for you, and can also switch the file from flv to something else, if you can somehow get the original file to me.

Ng

that was great! Thanks db!
I could make out a little of what they were saying, but I'm curious what eva was talking about in the dungeon. She is a cute 'lee.

Nice find!

thank you for your efforts that allow us outside germany to see the clip

it was very good

d

Nice one db88 :)

I trimmed the clip to only the tickling and reencoded it to 16:9 widescreen. If anyone is interested you can download it here!

wow that trimming thing you did came out excellent! i wish i knew how to do that. heck, with all the movies ive downloaded, i could easily save 1gb worth of space.

wow that trimming thing you did came out excellent! i wish i knew how to do that. heck, with all the movies ive downloaded, i could easily save 1gb worth of space.

I mostly use Boilsoft Splitter & SUPER for editing/converting clips. It's pretty intuitive if you want to have a go :smilestar

Thanks for the thanks, guys, but credit goes to a guy on the German forums (KitzligeStars) for Rapidsharing it.

FYI, you should check out that forum; some good clips and good images. One that comes to mind is under the image (Bilder) section-- nice vidcaps of a beautiful presenter named Sabine Arndt-- she is tickled on her foot with a pen by the very same guy (Jan Hahn?) who tickled Marlene Lufen's foot. From what I could gather from the comments, her reaction was great, and I believe she was looking the other way and didn't even see it coming; complete surprise... looks like she was just sitting there with her legs crossed looking beautiful in her heels, facing the camera, and he reached down with his pen and tickled her arch... No one has been able to find a vid of that scene yet though..

Oh, and thanks TKU for chopping it up!

db

Last edited:
Definitely one of the best clips I've seen. The only thing that kept it from perfection was that the girls on the streets had no reaction to the host tickling them (perhaps because they were wearing jackets).

Awesome! Even if I can't understand german. Love the leopard socks on that one girl.

Dungeon Segment

Is there a German linguist who can translate the dungeon segment? Its obviously a reference to some kind of tickle torture history. Thanks

video is awesome but it is lack of my pleasure because i also want the guy to tickle the girl with leopard sock after she tickled herself.

so we can understand if she is ticklish from her feet or not.

other reason the guy is not a good tickler and we can't see the reaction of girls who he tickled...

any chance of anyone converting this into a wmv? please + i speak german so i can probably translate

The very best part--at the very end with the cute host in the stocks--seems to have been cut off. What a shame.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back