• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

Michele Rosiello (Italian actor, An Astrological Guide for Broken Hearts) is very ticklish! He was send a questions directly to him on his official Instagram page, and gave a short but hot answer:

Q: Quanto soffri il solletico da 1 a 10? Dove di più?
[In English: How ticklish are you from 1 to 10? Where most?]

Michele Rosiello:

Si molto !!! 8.5.. Piedi! 😝❤
[In English: Yes very !!! 8.5.. Feet!]

(DM so no link)

Additional fact: In episode 2 of Michele's Netflix series, An Strological Guide for Broken Hearts, fellow hottie Lorenzo Adorni gets briefly tickled on his socked feet. Happens at about 24min mark, and only lasts 1-2 seconds.

Wow, he's hot. Perfect size feet too. I think my new goal in life is to tickle this man. :D

that's because it's happening under the robe she's wearing, you can tell because he's laughing and asking 'what are you doing?'

Chris Ramsey - UK Comedian - confirmed he has ticklish feet in episode 172 of his podcast “Shagged, Married, Annoyed”

Said he has to make sure he tells masseurs that they mustn’t touch his feet as they’re really ticklish

Chris Ramsey - UK Comedian - confirmed he has ticklish feet in episode 172 of his podcast “Shagged, Married, Annoyed”

Said he has to make sure he tells masseurs that they mustn’t touch his feet as they’re really ticklish

THANK YOU! I've been hoping he'll mention his ticklishness at some point... and after 172 episodes he finally did!

Not sure if Ewan McGregor is ticklish, but I've read he used to tickle Hayden Christensen, when they filmed "Star Wars"! I thnk there's even a little chin/neck tickle in the "making of" of one of the movies, but I've never watched the DVDs myself, so it's not confirmed. Still, it's pretty cute, especially kepping in mind that Hayden's said both that tickling is his biggest weakness and that he hates being tickled!

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=xBtcnEzAgFI

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cPYQebQg 44Y

Anyone know if Tom Hopper (Luthor from the Umbrella Academy) is ticklish? Just finished the new season and love him!

Youtuber/Competitive Eater Furious Pete tickled on Tickleabuse back in 2009.

Apologies if this is in poor taste cause I don't know if this is something that should be brought up but I just thought it was interesting after coming across a video of him getting tickled on Youtube. At first, I wasn't sure if it was him but apparently it is. Obviously I don't think we should spam him with links to this video cause I don't know how he feels about this moment in his life but I just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mehclmFU_0

Karlo Baker

Karlo Baker (model, influencer) is ticklish! He was sent a direct message on his official Instagram account, asking if and where he is ticklish, and confirmed that he is in at least one spot:

Q: Are you ticklish and if so, where the most, feet maybe?

Karlo Baker:

Always appreciate the support 🙏

Ticklish? Under my arms for
sure! Have a great evening! Best,
Karlo

(DM so no link)

Attachments

• Karlo-Baker-1.jpg
    Karlo-Baker-1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Karlo-Baker-2.jpg
    Karlo-Baker-2.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Karlo-Baker-3.jpg
    Karlo-Baker-3.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 38
  • Karlo-Baker-4.jpg
    Karlo-Baker-4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • Karlo-Baker-5.jpg
    Karlo-Baker-5.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 30
Johnny Wactor, Michah Parker, and Colin Flynn

Johnny Wactor (actor, General Hospital), Michah Parker (actor, Doom Patrol), and Colin Flynn (actor) are all ticklish! Johnny hosted an Instagram Live Q&A with the cast of the film he and Micah Parker are producing and campaigning for on IndieGoGo, and one of the 'ice-breaker' quetsions that popped up was about how ticklish they all are:

Q: Hi guys, ice-breaker quetsion, are you ticklish & if so, where?

Colin Flynn: [laughing] Well, you know, if you're ticklish, where aren't you ticklish? It's one of those things!
Johnny Wactor: [laughing]
Michah Parker: [laughing] That's pretty true!
Johnny: Colin's answer is 'Everywhere'.
Michah: [tickles himself under the arm] I get it in the ribs...
Johnny: It must be difficult having sex, Colin!
Colin: I'm tikclish especially on my Bio in the link right there!
Micah: Yeah, I'm really ticklish! In the link in my Bio! [laughing]
Johnny: [laughing] I'm ticklish on the bottom of my feet... sometimes.
Micah: I catch it in the ribs!
Johnny: In the ribs?
Micah: Yeah!
Johnny: Colin's ticklish everywhere, so he doesn't have sex because of it. [All laughing] Can't get through without laughing!

instagram.com /p/CgapiztFWa6/
(remove space... Go to 1:02:21)

Attachments

• Johnny-Wactor-1.jpg
    Johnny-Wactor-1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Johnny-Wactor-2.jpg
    Johnny-Wactor-2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Micah-Parker-1.jpg
    Micah-Parker-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • Micah-Parker-2.jpg
    Micah-Parker-2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Colin-Flynn-1.jpg
    Colin-Flynn-1.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 19
Matthew Hussey

Matthew Hussey (life coach, Youtube star, author) has ticklish feet! He admitted it on his official twitter page, after a fan asked him to reveal if his feet are ticklish! His response is pretty funny:

Q: Are your feet ticklish?

Matthew Hussey:

@AnniePLovers So ticklish that when an ex tried to do it i kicked her by mistake and made her cry. I still feel bad to this day. #reflexes

twitter.com/ matthewhussey/status/560168976798732288
(remove space)

Attachments

• Matthew-Hussey-0.jpg
    Matthew-Hussey-0.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Matthew-Hussey-1.jpg
    Matthew-Hussey-1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Matthew-Hussey-Feet-4518023.jpg
    Matthew-Hussey-Feet-4518023.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Matthew-Hussey-Feet-4518024.jpg
    Matthew-Hussey-Feet-4518024.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Matthew-Hussey-Feet-6683790.jpg
    Matthew-Hussey-Feet-6683790.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 49
Max Ehrich

Max Ehrich (American singer, actor, dancer) has revealed his ticklishness on Twitter a couple of times now!

First tweet below, when asked “Where are you ticklish?” he just replies “everywhere lol”. The tweet is a screenshot from an Instagram story, very kind of him to post it to Twitter so we don’t lose it!

https://twitter.com/ maxehrich/status/1559650063680282625?s=21&t=mMiMep4-SzwoGWyj3msHAw (remove space)

Second tweet below, when asked “Are you ticklish? If so, where most?” he replies “yes very everywhere

https://twitter.com/ maxehrich/status/1564018487609008128?s=21&t=mMiMep4-SzwoGWyj3msHAw (remove space)

The “everywhere” is obviously exciting but I want him to name specific areas! It’s just cuter that way 🥰

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 904C8E24-5C7D-458A-AE7B-60175CC4F19B.jpeg
    904C8E24-5C7D-458A-AE7B-60175CC4F19B.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 103E60F0-8815-473C-8107-91748BF6FAFE.jpeg
    103E60F0-8815-473C-8107-91748BF6FAFE.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 656A9AE7-40E8-4587-95BD-7EEAEB08625F.jpeg
    656A9AE7-40E8-4587-95BD-7EEAEB08625F.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 15DA6FA7-6018-49BD-B727-13C39071FB32.jpeg
    15DA6FA7-6018-49BD-B727-13C39071FB32.jpeg
    304.4 KB · Views: 27
This is so hot!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Also, Max actually answered a follow up question about his ticklishness:

Q: Ohhh the money I would pay for a video of you being tickled

Max Ehrich:

lol I love being tickled

twitter.com/ maxehrich/status/1564025213708226560
(remove space)

Seriously, he is just teasing us now... hopefully he says this on Instagram Live when someone's nearby to tickle him!!

We now have full verbal confirmation! On an Instagram live, Max lists all of his ticklish spots. It’s pretty special. Tweet link below:

https://twitter.com /supersmiling/status/1566909618630139905?s=21&t=JT15kT8rTMuEZkI_FKYvtw (remove space)

Stan Yanevski

Stan Yanevski (Bulgarian actor, Viktor Krum in Harry Potter) is ticklish! He was asked about his ticklishness during a recent Harry Potter convention, and gave a short but sweet answer:

So here are ten new things that we learned from Stanislav that you didn’t know:

4. He is most ticklish on his ribs. And this question is very relevant… you know, for science.

Full Transcript with Stanislav Yanevski, Saturday, July 30, 2022

Betty: Where are you ticklish?

Stanislav: Around the ribs.

mugglenet.com/ 2022/08/leakycon-2022-orlando-ten-things-you-didnt-know-about-stanislav-yanevski/
(remove space)

Attachments

• stanislav-ianevski_1.jpg
    stanislav-ianevski_1.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 28
  • stanislav-ianevski_2.jpg
    stanislav-ianevski_2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 29
  • stanislav-ianevski_3.jpg
    stanislav-ianevski_3.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 29
  • stanislav-ianevski_4.jpg
    stanislav-ianevski_4.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 23
  • stanislav-ianevski_5.jpg
    stanislav-ianevski_5.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 23
Jacob W. Young

Jacob W. Young (actor, podcast host) is ticklish! He replied to a fan question sent directly to him, admitting he is ticklish, and then had his wife and one of his guy friends confrim his ticklishness:

Q: Are you ticklish? if so, where most? haha!

Jacob W. Young:

@Annie_P14 my rib cage, but ask my wife she knows me better

twitter.com/ Jacob_W_Young/status/557752938643607553
(remove space)

Jacob's Wife:

@Jacob_W_Young @Annie_P14 Definitley the ribs are his most ticklish area!

twitter.com/ ChristenYoung4/status/557754164735119361
(remove space)

Jacob's Friend:

@ChristenYoung4 @Jacob_W_Young Definitley the ribs are his most ticklish area!” Most definitely the worst the worst part to be for sure!

twitter.com/ fberdar/status/557756634152591362
(remove space)

Is it just me, or is the fact his friends also know his ticklish spots and tickle him somehow pretty hot, or what?

Attachments

• Jacob W. Young.jpg
    Jacob W. Young.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Jacob W. Young 2.jpg
    Jacob W. Young 2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Jacob W. Young 3.jpg
    Jacob W. Young 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • Jacob-Young-Feet-5047105.jpg
    Jacob-Young-Feet-5047105.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Jacob-Young-Feet-5047104.jpg
    Jacob-Young-Feet-5047104.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 47
Keegan Allen

Keegan Allen (actor, Pretty Little Liars, Walker) is very ticklish! His ticklishness was first reported on an old fan website of his, and then confirmed by Keegan himself duing a Cambio Q&A session:

Some Facts about Keegan:

-Keegan is really ticklish above his knees

keeganallenxo. weebly.com/about.html
(remove space)

PLL Couch Sesh With Keegan Allen and Janel Parrish | Cambio

Janel: Keegan, are you ticklish? If so, where?

Keegan: I am ticklish, yes! I try to pretend like I am not, but I am. And I am ticklish, I think, in the normal places... but really ticklish here [squeezes his own knee]... Are you ticklish?

youtube. com/watch?v=5gvVrjkKwSY
(remove space... go to 0.50)

Last but not least, Keegan Allen reaffirmed his ticklishness in a cameo video, where he answered a question about his foot ticklishness:

Q: Do you have ticklish feet?

Keegan: Do I have ticklish feet? [laughs] I do, yes. But I am more ticklish here [off camera squeezes his knee]...around the knee area... Very ticklish! [laughs] But I have really bad reflexes, so I will kick you or something!

(Cameo video, so no link available)

Attachments

• Keegan_Allen01.jpg
    Keegan_Allen01.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Keegan-Allen-Feet-6154535.jpg
    Keegan-Allen-Feet-6154535.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Keegan-Allen-Feet-6299477.jpg
    Keegan-Allen-Feet-6299477.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Keegan-Allen-Feet-6299478.jpg
    Keegan-Allen-Feet-6299478.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Keegan-Allen-Feet-5746571.jpg
    Keegan-Allen-Feet-5746571.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Jeff Dye Said he was ticklish on his Instagram live today at the very end when he does a Q&A, a fan asked if he was ticklish (it was me) and he said he was. He did not give us a spot though.

Thanks for sharing and for asking, Jeff Dye is a great find!! :) Did you by any chance save his response? Would love to hear his confirmation! :D

no I didnt unfortunatly. But its still on his instagram just go to his post
"New Cards from @Panini ! Three and Two from panini is one slabbed Autograph and memorabilia card along with one base one rookie and one insert". and wait until the last 45 seconds. He admitts it then. Hope that helps -_-

no I didnt unfortunatly. But its still on his instagram just go to his post
"New Cards from @Panini ! Three and Two from panini is one slabbed Autograph and memorabilia card along with one base one rookie and one insert". and wait until the last 45 seconds. He admitts it then. Hope that helps -_-

Thank you! Found it! :D Great job asking him!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back