• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ask Me Anything Thread: "Musicroxmysox" Edition

Have you ever been told that you and Tklee88 sound alike?:bouncybou

If you had to pick one theme song to play while getting the beejeezus tickled out of you, what would it be?

Have you ever been told that you and Tklee88 sound alike?:bouncybou

Only like way to many times. :firedevil

fsrre said:
If you had to pick one theme song to play while getting the beejeezus tickled out of you, what would it be?

Idk....maybe something hard core like "I Set My Friends on Fire"....

We were once talking about the various approaches and appreciations of music, and you mentioned that theory wasn't a strong point for you. What about music theory do you not like or find confounding?

From one sax nerd to another: What is your least favorite major scale to play on sax? Which is your favorite?

We were once talking about the various approaches and appreciations of music, and you mentioned that theory wasn't a strong point for you. What about music theory do you not like or find confounding?

Identifying weird chords. Like 5 of 5s. Writing cadences. Anything complexish.

sasaxrah said:
From one sax nerd to another: What is your least favorite major scale to play on sax? Which is your favorite?

Least Favorite: Eb Minor (it's just annoying idk why...)
Most Favorite: D major and Chromatics of any sort.

skipadeedodah said:
Are you happy we talked last night?
Absolutely Lyz! Your way coolz! :):dancingbanana:

kered said:
Was Shakespeare Bacon?
I think the better question was did bacon even exist then. Idk Derek, we could dig him up and find out. (Ok I'm totally kidding, no way that would be wicked gross and weird. )

Least Favorite: Eb Minor (it's just annoying idk why...)
Most Favorite: D major and Chromatics of any sort.

I hate the relative major of eb minor, gb major. For me, it's all the right pinky keys you need to press in order to play it correctly.

/sax geekdom

If i were to hit the wrong key on the piano would my punishment be you tickling me :tickle:

If me and Jo start a gang...and I write the lyrics for our theme song...will you help set it to music plz?

If i were to hit the wrong key on the piano would my punishment be you tickling me :tickle:

I guess it could be, but I'm not much of a ler. Sorry :(

skipadeedodah said:
If me and Jo start a gang...and I write the lyrics for our theme song...will you help set it to music plz?

I could try.....but I can't promise much. I've only recently dipped my toe into the composing pool.

Is the piano hard to play. I tired it before i got one hand going good on heart and soul but when it came for the left hand to play the notes it messed it all up..

Is the piano hard to play. I tired it before i got one hand going good on heart and soul but when it came for the left hand to play the notes it messed it all up..

I struggle with it. It's one of those things of on my list to work on.

So what are your views on long distance relationships? (and no this isnt an offer)

So what are your views on long distance relationships? (and no this isnt an offer)

I didn't think it was lol. I don't make assumptions or rather I try not to.

I feel that like close distance relationships they have good and bad features to them. I am not averse to one.

What would be your recommended punishment for a serial trombone thief who is a repeat offender and shows little enthusiasm for rehabilitation?

Cool me as well.

So who has been the biggest influence in shaping you into who you are today excluding realatives. And how do you think you would be different if you never met them?

What would be your recommended punishment for a serial trombone thief who is a repeat offender and shows little enthusiasm for rehabilitation?

Find an awesome ler for them to get tortured with.

ikaiyoo said:
So who has been the biggest influence in shaping you into who you are today excluding realatives. And how do you think you would be different if you never met them?

My girl scout leader (also family friend) has influenced me a lot. I've known her since I was five. She was the type of mom that my mom wasn't. Caring, she could cook, her house was nice, she liked to help people. She is just an all around great person. As well as her family is.

I think if she wasn't part of my life then I wouldn't know the value of helping others. I know I wouldn't have gotten the opportunities I got through Girl Scouting. A whole chunk of my life may not have existed. A chunk I hold very dear. I still love Girl Scouting and would love to be a leader of my own someday.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back