• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Francine Fournier is Ticklish!

tmb515

TMF Novice
I dont know if this has been posted before but I thought it was pretty cool.

-Hey Francine I was just wondering are you ticklish and if so where? Your biggest fan Chris

Yes Chris, I am very ticklish! If fact I really don't like to be tickled because I usually can't take it! I am very ticklish under my arms and my feet. Also my rib area. Actually everywhere! But I do like getting my back tickled lightly. It's relaxing and very sexy :)

For those of you who dont know who francine is, she is in the wrestling buisness. you can find pics of her at her website (very good looking)

http://www.foreverfrancine.com/

Doh!

Crap, I totally forgot. I had her do a custom photo of her feet being tickled. Only one photo, she signed it "it tickled!".
Very Cute.

She wouldn't do a face shot and I believe even Wallstreet tried to see if she'd do a tickle video and she wasn't interested.
So it's just her soles and her autograph with the little tickle comment.

I have to get the photo scanned ( I lent my scanner to a friend).
When I do, I'll post the photo.
For $15 a photo, I just thought one would do of a wrestling gal. Her manager was real cool, had to set it up with her for Francine to get her feet tickled.

DK

Great find TMB515. I would love to see Francine in a video.

I offered Francine big buck$ to do a shoot. "Francine is not interested in that type of project at this time"
Hopefully time will be on our side.

Probably not....

She recently signed up with the NWA. Still, it would be cool if she agreed to do a video!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back