• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you reading?

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Yea that's it. Post what your reading and the author if it's a book. Why not we have one for listening?

So...

I'm reading:

The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing: Volume 1 The Pox Party

by. M.T. Anderson

I'm sort of in-between books right now (read: I don't know what to get next), so I'm re-reading my old silver-age Flash comics from the 70's and 80's.

I really enjoy a good book but it is really hard for me to find one that can grab my interests. I am looking for some about the Templar Knight, they fascinate me

A recent edition of The Federalist Papers.Yeah i know,boring.:p

PM's..... no i mean this thread....no wait. Im not sure. :omg:OMG! stupid :banghead:stupid :banghead:stupid :banghead:

I just finished reading the Planet Hulk series collected in hardcover. Now I'm moving on to the follow-up, World War Hulk.

I'm in the middle of my "every year and a half" reading of The Lord of the Rings. Ever since I was 12, just like clockwork.

Once that's done, I've really been in a Vonnegut mood of late.

''The Everything Learning Russian Book''.I'm trying to learn another language.:woot:

:beathorse:
"Human Anatomy and Physiology ~ Seventh Edition" by Elaine M. Marieb and Katja Hoehn.
Chapter 16: The Endocrine System

A book by Anne Rice that has three stories within it;

'The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty'
'Beauty's Punishment'
'Beauty's Release'

Its all about torture and spanking, right up my alley :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back