• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Tickling Segment on Leno

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this post is in the proper place and I apologize if its not, but I was wondering if anyone has information about a segment during The Tonight Show during all the OJ Simpson stuff. I've never seen it, I've only heard that there was a scene where "Marcia Clark" was getting her foot tickled under a table by "Kato Kaelin". Does anyone have information about this scene and does anyone have this on video or a clip?

Again, my apologies if I'm posting in the wrong area...Moderators please feel free to move this to the appropriate area.

Thanks,

Pips

more...

I never saw it, but I hear she was tickled on her pantyhosed feet at that.

There was another clip that had a very beautiful lady wearing a dress made of those little air pockets that people love to sit there and pop, the kind they ship things in. Jay goes up to her and starts popping the pockets, and the lady starts laughing and laughing as she is being tickled because of it. But the lady really looked like she was enjoying it, because she didn't really try to get away, and walked away giggling with a big smile.

That's two clips from Leno now....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back