• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scott Steiner health problems

NoDQ.com > TNA > Big Update On Scott Steiner’s Serious Condition
Posted by Randy Gordon on 01/13/2009 at 04:19 PM

Credit: PWTorch.com

Scott Steiner is said to be in pretty rough shape, but then again he has been that way since the final year of WCW. There was a point in time where he would warm up for a full hour before going out for a match, and another time when after a 10 minute match he couldn't pick up a napkin he dropped in a hotel, but when he finally did manage to get down on one knee to pick it up he grabbed his back and had to lie down on a couch to relieve the pain. Steiner’s days in the ring may be numbed, as he had made it clear to friends he has no interest in appearing on camera if he looks feeble or injured. He was once working through back pain so bad that he couldn’t do any flat-back bumps and had to fall to his side or to his knees, and explain later to the wrestlers that he wasn’t trying to no-sell their moves but he simply couldn’t do the back bumps.

Steiner is said to be pretty hard on himself, and most of the locker room feels bad for him at times despite his reputation as an absolute lunatic who has threatened people’s lives over booking decisions. In WCW, Jeff Jarrett was always known as the guy who could keep Scott under control and calm him down.

Says one fellow wrestler regarding Scott‘s health: "He can't bend over and tie his shoe because of his lower back pain. His stretching routine before matches is barbaric just so he has the mobility to get through a match because he's wound so tight. His back is so bad watching him go through a 12 step process to sit in a car seat is excruciating. It's so not a secret that his back causes him tremendous pain and is an overwhelming concern in his life every day"

Friends continue to encourage Steiner to back off on his muscle-mass, but Steiner continues to be stubborn and prioritize being as big as possible over all else. He never misses a work out and fans said they saw him at a gym in Hawaii while he was there on his honeymoon. Steiner is still financially set from his WCW days and real estate ventures with his brother, but there is tremendous pressure for him to retire due to his physical condition. With so many TNA wrestlers on the shelf, the loss of Steiner would be a major blow to the company.

That's too bad for Scott Steiner.Injuries are tough to deal with especially for someone like that.His whole life revolves around his physical capabilities.I guess the wrestling lifestyle caught up to him.

That's too bad for Scott Steiner.Injuries are tough to deal with especially for someone like that.His whole life revolves around his physical capabilities.I guess the wrestling lifestyle caught up to him.

yeah he has been doing it since the 80's it was eventually going to catch up with him

If he's financially set, then why do this to himself? I just don't get the mindset.

Hes too freakin big. I think theres a limit to how big your supposed to get. He just looks so uncomfortable in his own skin.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back