• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now thats a mayor to be proud of

Pittsburgh mayor Luke Ravenstahl is now Luke Steelerstahl

I'm not sure how a man named "Ravenstahl" got elected in Pittsburgh to begin with, but that is indeed the mayor's name. At least, it was.

In light of the big Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens matchup this weekend, mayor Luke R. Ravenstahl has officially changed his name to Luke R. Steelerstahl. The change is only temporary, but he's gone so far as to change the nameplate on his office door. He said he wants to "eliminate the Ravens just as the Steelers will on Sunday."

Clever, Mr. Mayor. I like the move. I like to see the stakes raised a little bit above than the usual "I'll bet you a Primanti brothers sandwich against some Baltimore crab cakes" type of deal that's typically made in these situations.

It's up to the mayor of Baltimore now to answer the call. The name Sheila Dixon might seem harmless, but check the depth charts. Dixon is the name of the Steelers third-string quarterback. Gasp! She better act quickly to change that to Sheila Bouman. Or Sheila MyHairIsSlightlyPrettierThanTroyPolamalu's

Now THERE is a politician I can support. He should leave it like that too.

Sheila Dixon's got bigger things to worry about these days. :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back