• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lions new coach

The Detroit Lions have reached an agreement with Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz to become their new head coach

The Detroit Lions have reached an agreement with Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz to become their new head coach
Who cares? At the end of the day, we're still going to suck! Its going to take one really big miracle to turn this suck a** team of ours around.

the lions arent that far from being good.. they have a good young nucleus and have 5 picks in the top 100 this year so they can get a lot of good players.. remeber they are the same team that 2 years ago barely missed the playoffs... their main problem was bad coaching not bad players

Look at this organization tho, the 4 years(i think) there #1 pick was a wide receiver that we no longer have, with exception to Johnson.
This team is destined for failure.

maniactickler you also make a good point

the lions arent that far from being good.. they have a good young nucleus and have 5 picks in the top 100 this year so they can get a lot of good players.. remeber they are the same team that 2 years ago barely missed the playoffs... their main problem was bad coaching not bad players

what?????:rowfull:

they have a few nice players to build for the future with, but EVERY team in the NFL can lay claim to that. It was terrible to see the Lions go through an 0-16 season, not good for anyone

I know! Its embarrassing there are even shirts being sold around here about it, and to go down in history for something so bad is terribel

Schwartz is a GREAT D Coord and deserves a shot.

But Lord help him...

The Lions are God awful!

JUST DON'T DRAFT A WR!!! :jester:

Schwartz is a GREAT D Coord and deserves a shot.

But Lord help him...

The Lions are God awful!

JUST DON'T DRAFT A WR!!! :jester:

why not...just because Rogers, Williams, and Williams don`t happen to still be with team ?

why not...just because Rogers, Williams, and Williams don`t happen to still be with team ?

Either you have NO sense of humor, or you don't know the NFL very well.

How many WR's have been drafted #1 overall, alltime???

Keyshawn Johnson and...

Oh, yeah, and he didn't win a title with the team that drafted him, nor was he the sole reason his team won the title.

Lions are stuck drafting Sam Bradford from GA.

Or some no name OL/D player... which doesn't sound re assuring.

Stop, think, breathe, then speak. :D

Keyshawn Johnson and...

Oh, yeah, and he didn't win a title with the team that drafted him, nor was he the sole reason his team won the title.

either you mean sam bradford from oklahoma (who is going back to school) or matthew stafford of georgia..... just busting your balls :domocute:

Keyshawn Johnson and...

Sam Bradford is from Oklahoma.. Matthew Stafford is QB from Georgia...well done on you research:omnomnom:

Lions should take Andre Smith (OT) with their first pick and Michael Johnson (DE) or B.J. Raji (DT) with their second first round pick. Solidify both lines so you can actually mount a decent rushing attack and get a pass rush and the team will make leaps forward next year.

Second round I'd grab Josh Freedman (QB - Kansas State) as your QB of the future. The guy has the physical size (6-6, 240) to be a good QB and has a big arm and good accuracy, so they can get the ball to their star receiver, Calvin Johnson.

They already have a talented RB in Kevin Smith and upgrading the pass rush will make is so they're not playing from behind each game.

You might wonder why I don't have Matt Stafford going #1....because I'm predicting he will bust in the NFL. I wasn't that impressed with him at Georgia, he struggled with accuracy often and the main part of their offense was Knowshon Moreno. At 6-3 he is big enough to play QB, but just barley, and his decision making wasn't that great (10 ints). I've seen a lot of 'big arm' QBs come to the NFL and bust, and I think Stafford will be one of them.

Lions should take Andre Smith (OT) with their first pick and Michael Johnson (DE) or B.J. Raji (DT) with their second first round pick. Solidify both lines so you can actually mount a decent rushing attack and get a pass rush and the team will make leaps forward next year.

Second round I'd grab Josh Freedman (QB - Kansas State) as your QB of the future. The guy has the physical size (6-6, 240) to be a good QB and has a big arm and good accuracy, so they can get the ball to their star receiver, Calvin Johnson.

They already have a talented RB in Kevin Smith and upgrading the pass rush will make is so they're not playing from behind each game.

You might wonder why I don't have Matt Stafford going #1....because I'm predicting he will bust in the NFL. I wasn't that impressed with him at Georgia, he struggled with accuracy often and the main part of their offense was Knowshon Moreno. At 6-3 he is big enough to play QB, but just barley, and his decision making wasn't that great (10 ints). I've seen a lot of 'big arm' QBs come to the NFL and bust, and I think Stafford will be one of them.
:iagree: You put up a really good argument! Building up the line is a great idea, plus these no telling who can be signed this off season(contract year for B. Dawkins).

either you mean sam bradford from oklahoma (who is going back to school) or matthew stafford of georgia..... just busting your balls :domocute:

:facepalm:

So I WAS drunk...! :D

:doh:

I meant Stafford.

Sam Bradford is from Oklahoma.. Matthew Stafford is QB from Georgia...well done on you research:omnomnom:

My point still stands.

They already have Calvin Johnson and don't NEED Crabtree.

They NEED a QB/RB.

Unless they want to go 1-15 next year.

Look at ATL and BAL, they got new QB's and made the playoffs right away. Rare, but still.

QB is the toughest position to get settled in/on in the NFL.

WR's are a dime a dozen.

:facepalm:

So I WAS drunk...! :D

:doh:

I meant Stafford.

My point still stands.

They already have Calvin Johnson and don't NEED Crabtree.

They NEED a QB/RB.

Unless they want to go 1-15 next year.

Look at ATL and BAL, they got new QB's and made the playoffs right away. Rare, but still.

QB is the toughest position to get settled in/on in the NFL.

WR's are a dime a dozen.

i think they need to take andre smith ot from alabama and then pray malaluga or lauranitis are still there at 20, and they can still get the best qb in the 2nd round.. Josh Freeman from kansas state (big arm.. 6-6 240 and can scramble)

i think they need to take andre smith ot from alabama and then pray malaluga or lauranitis are still there at 20, and they can still get the best qb in the 2nd round.. Josh Freeman from kansas state (big arm.. 6-6 240 and can scramble)

Yeah, they'll probably take an OL, like I said.

Unless there is a D player who kills at the combine to boost his stock like Mario Williams did.

Third option is be forced to take Stafford.

Or 'pull a Millen' and take Crabtree... which would be the worst pick ever.

But I don't see choices 2-4 happening.

At least by a competent GM. :D

Kitties need a line to protect their awful QB/RB tandem. :D

Yeah, they'll probably take an OL, like I said.

Unless there is a D player who kills at the combine to boost his stock like Mario Williams did.

Third option is be forced to take Stafford.

Or 'pull a Millen' and take Crabtree... which would be the worst pick ever.

But I don't see choices 2-4 happening.

At least by a competent GM. :D

Kitties need a line to protect their awful QB/RB tandem. :D

cant say id be suprised

Im surprised that so many people give a f*** about the winless Lions. Thanks for the support

Im surprised that so many people give a f*** about the winless Lions. Thanks for the support

i dont mind the lions and i love to see the underdog or franchise down on its luck turn it around and do good,as long as it isnt at the expense of the steelers, and i cant imagine what its like to be a fan of the lions.. so for the fans sake i hope they do good..

i dont mind the lions and i love to see the underdog or franchise down on its luck turn it around and do good,as long as it isnt at the expense of the steelers, and i cant imagine what its like to be a fan of the lions.. so for the fans sake i hope they do good..
I am a big Lions fan as sorry as i am to say that. LOL I havnt missed a game of there's in the last 3 years. So i have seen the good the bad and the awful

I am a big Lions fan as sorry as i am to say that. LOL I havnt missed a game of there's in the last 3 years. So i have seen the good the bad and the awful

it will get better, i mean look at the cardinals they were bottom dwellers well forever and they are only 60 mins from the superbowl.. in the weak division they are in they could make some noise rather quickly

lol...I'm sick of the NFC North being a 3 team race, though with the right moves this offseason the Bears can put it away for a long time...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back