• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lions new coach

What kind of moves? Please explain

ooo boy....you're asking for an earful with that question, lol.

Well they've already made the first one in hiring Rod Marinali as d-line coach. You might have a different opinion of him, being a Lions fan, but Rod is the BEST d-line coach in the league, and I think he will make a great impact on the Bears.

The next move would be actually making a splash in free agency. With Marinali on board I think the have a good chance to lure one of the top DE's available, either Suggs or Peppers. Personally I'd prefer Suggs, he's an absolute beast.

The next piece they desperately need is a true #1 WR. Housh is available this year, I don't think he'll re-sign with Cincy so he's a possibility. What I would really love to see them do is package their 1st round pick along with either Mark Anderson/Adewale Ogunleye and Nathen Vasher for Anquan Boldin, since he wants out of Zona.

In the draft target an O-linemen in the first round, I'm looking at Duke Robinson, a guard out of Ohio State. Than if they can get him in the second, Josh Freeman. If not than a WR like Kenny Britt.

I honestly do think Orton is the QB of the future for the Bears. Personally I don't think they should have ever taken him out after he won 10 games as a rookie, but I think he has developed well. He'll never put up Peyton Manning type numbers, but he doesn't beat himself. Before his injury this season (DAMN YOUR LIONS!!) he was progressing each game and shouldering the load of the team.

Also the Bears have not had a RB that has been able to do everything Forte did this season since #34. He runs inside, outside, 3rd downs, and catches passes. He will be the leader of the offense for seasons to come.

ooo boy....you're asking for an earful with that question, lol.

Well they've already made the first one in hiring Rod Marinali as d-line coach. You might have a different opinion of him, being a Lions fan, but Rod is the BEST d-line coach in the league, and I think he will make a great impact on the Bears.

The next move would be actually making a splash in free agency. With Marinali on board I think the have a good chance to lure one of the top DE's available, either Suggs or Peppers. Personally I'd prefer Suggs, he's an absolute beast.

The next piece they desperately need is a true #1 WR. Housh is available this year, I don't think he'll re-sign with Cincy so he's a possibility. What I would really love to see them do is package their 1st round pick along with either Mark Anderson/Adewale Ogunleye and Nathen Vasher for Anquan Boldin, since he wants out of Zona.

In the draft target an O-linemen in the first round, I'm looking at Duke Robinson, a guard out of Ohio State. Than if they can get him in the second, Josh Freeman. If not than a WR like Kenny Britt.

I honestly do think Orton is the QB of the future for the Bears. Personally I don't think they should have ever taken him out after he won 10 games as a rookie, but I think he has developed well. He'll never put up Peyton Manning type numbers, but he doesn't beat himself. Before his injury this season (DAMN YOUR LIONS!!) he was progressing each game and shouldering the load of the team.

Also the Bears have not had a RB that has been able to do everything Forte did this season since #34. He runs inside, outside, 3rd downs, and catches passes. He will be the leader of the offense for seasons to come.

That great that you have all those planes for your Bears. LOL, sorry the we hurt your QB, but thats part of the game. I hope that you dont get A. Bodin, cuz he is one of my favorite players, and i kinda want him in a Lions jersey

That great that you have all those planes for your Bears. LOL, sorry the we hurt your QB, but thats part of the game. I hope that you dont get A. Bodin, cuz he is one of my favorite players, and i kinda want him in a Lions jersey

He became one of my favorite players this season. Coming back from the hit he took solidified his place as one of the toughest players in the league. I'm a big fan of the Hines Ward type of receiver, the kind that isn't afraid to get physical and jam a corner at the line and fight for yards after the catch.

He became one of my favorite players this season. Coming back from the hit he took solidified his place as one of the toughest players in the league. I'm a big fan of the Hines Ward type of receiver, the kind that isn't afraid to get physical and jam a corner at the line and fight for yards after the catch.
I agree. Hines Ward is the best all around wide out hands down

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back