• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

funny question

for years anytime someone gets close to an undefeated season the miami dolphins of 72 show up and hope they lose.. so do you think the lions of 08 will forever want to be the only winless team? of someone gets close will they cheer for them to win? or do they want to share the pain

Tampa Bay went winless in the 70's or something. Need to do a little more homework there chief lol.

Tampa Bay went winless in the 70's or something. Need to do a little more homework there chief lol.

The Lions are the only 0-16 team though, the '76 Bucs woulda won in week 16 if...you know...it existed...

Still have a .000 winning percentage. Who cares how many games they played, they still din't win any.

The Lions are the only 0-16 team though, the '76 Bucs woulda won in week 16 if...you know...it existed...

exactly only 0-16 team.. is obviously what i meant.. maybe you should do some homework yourself and tampa isnt the only other team to go winless the bears did it, the lions did it before this year...

Still have a .000 winning percentage. Who cares how many games they played, they still din't win any.

You need to work some of the kinks out of your sarcasm detector...but did you see the Lions fan who tattooed the 0-16 on his chest with a Lions logo and the year? Why would one want to brand oneself after the greatest failure in the history of the sport?

You need to work some of the kinks out of your sarcasm detector...but did you see the Lions fan who tattooed the 0-16 on his chest with a Lions logo and the year? Why would one want to brand oneself after the greatest failure in the history of the sport?

yea i put that up on here.. dunno if you saw it here.. but that moron prolly already regrets it

What else is he going to tout? The Lions only other notable accomplishment was drafting Barry Sanders. Other then that they haven't even been that memorable at being bad.

What else is he going to tout? The Lions only other notable accomplishment was drafting Barry Sanders. Other then that they haven't even been that memorable at being bad.

I want to disagree for the sake of the Lions...but...can't do it...poor Lions...:facepalm:

well that one time they......... well they almost......... they won .......... i got nothing :rowfull:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back