• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking News (wwe)

The WWE has reached an agreement with keiji mutoh better known as The Great Muta, to appear and wrestle The Undertaker at Wrestlemainia 25.. This is believed to be the first step in bringing Muta into the wwe for a perminant run.. and it is rumored that he will end the Undertaker's streak and take his place as the most feared wrestler in the WWE when the Undertaker retires.. WWE is said to not be turned off by Keiji's age (he is currently 47) and feel that he wrestlers like a 20 year old.. WWE feels Muta could give them 5-6 good years.

The WWE has reached an agreement with keiji mutoh better known as The Great Muta, to appear and wrestle The Undertaker at Wrestlemainia 25.. This is believed to be the first step in bringing Muta into the wwe for a perminant run.. and it is rumored that he will end the Undertaker's streak and take his place as the most feared wrestler in the WWE when the Undertaker retires.. WWE is said to not be turned off by Keiji's age (he is currently 47) and feel that he wrestlers like a 20 year old.. WWE feels Muta could give them 5-6 good years.

interesting...

that would go against everything they have done in recent years. I would think Orton or Benjamin would be better for long term plans. Plus I always heard Muta didn`t want to wrestle in States that much

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!! Thats bullshit it sh ould be HBK vs The Undertaker at Wm 25 so does that mean HBK 's final match is gonna be against that tool JBL

Im torn

Muta is my fave wrestler currently and possibly ever

But he will never get over with the wwe crowd because of mic skill and he focuses on talent\image

How long till vince stereotypes the shit out of muta?

Also, will he be mutoh or muta is the question too

edit-this has not been confirmed on any other site

Im torn

Muta is my fave wrestler currently and possibly ever

But he will never get over with the wwe crowd because of mic skill and he focuses on talent\image

How long till vince stereotypes the shit out of muta?

Also, will he be mutoh or muta is the question too

edit-this has not been confirmed on any other site

yeah take this with caution ive only been able to find this on one site, so im not sure of how accurate it is.. but this would be weird since muta is the president of japan pro wrestling and a beloved wrestler over there, and would be taking a huge chance coming to a new audience

Last edited:
you gotta look at it from a booking standpoint , what would put more butts in the seat at WM and make more people order the PPV

The Undertaker vs Muta * a guy most WWE fans never heard of unless they are die hard wrestling fans *

or

Mr Wrestlemania HBK vs The streak of The Undertaker

you gotta look at it from a booking standpoint , what would put more butts in the seat at WM and make more people order the PPV

The Undertaker vs Muta * a guy most WWE fans never heard of unless they are die hard wrestling fans *

or

Muta is one of the most famous wrestlers in the world and widely known as the best japanese wrestler in history

and they cut the michaels vs undertaker idea long ago.. hence the jbl storyline... michaels is going to face jbl at wm 25.. the michaels undertaker idea was being thrown around when michaels was talking about retireing after wm 25 but he has since changed his mind so the idea was scrapped

Oh i didnt know that HBK changed his mind to not retire after wm , thats good

or

But, many fans have clamored over taker vs muta for years

They will bill it as japan's greatest wrestler coming to fight taker

Plus they will prob overhype and kiddie the muta gimmick for more appeal

Everything I heard is that McMahon was leaning towards DiBiase Jr. being the one to end the Undertakers WM streak. Although I thought it was supposed to be WM26. I can't remember.

I can't see the advantage of having Muta do it. The casual wrestling fan (and make no mistake, they FAR outnumber the internet wrestling fans), never heard of him. Add to that his age...I just don't see it.

Everything I heard is that McMahon was leaning towards DiBiase Jr. being the one to end the Undertakers WM streak. Although I thought it was supposed to be WM26. I can't remember.

I can't see the advantage of having Muta do it. The casual wrestling fan (and make no mistake, they FAR outnumber the internet wrestling fans), never heard of him. Add to that his age...I just don't see it.

i heard the dibase jr thing to.. kinda like a full circle cuz the million dollar man brought taker in.. and i dont think muta makes sense either.. i just saw it thought it was big news and posted

yeah rofl, can you imagine that. Wrestling fans have the attention span of a fucken racoon. Someone skilled like muta would win against the undertaker and then lose the belt the next night to john cena.

But if they hype him it would work

and him beating taker would put him way over, enough to carry him a few months on that momentum on its own.

But if they hype him it would work

and him beating taker would put him way over, enough to carry him a few months on that momentum on its own.

i think thats the point but as you said wwe fans as a whole (not specifically everyone) dont appreciate pure wrestling so he may not get over... i hope he does i love muta and the wwe could use more pure wrestlers

How many "pure wrestlers" have made it big and had a long career in the WWE?

How many "pure wrestlers" have made it big and had a long career in the WWE?

not enough, they are usually given a half assed push if one at all and then cast aside or given a stupid gimmick, but yet people like cena and batista are given the spotlight and shoved down our throats even though neither can wrestle for shit

not enough, they are usually given a half assed push if one at all and then cast aside or given a stupid gimmick, but yet people like cena and batista are given the spotlight and shoved down our throats even though neither can wrestle for shit

But japs dont speak the english and sniff womens underwares, how cans they be cool to amerika?

Awesome! I tend to doubt he'll end Taker's streak, though. Personally, I don't think the Deadman should ever lose at Mania.

Awesome! I tend to doubt he'll end Taker's streak, though. Personally, I don't think the Deadman should ever lose at Mania.

It would be fitting for a retirement

But it will be political

Just like when Nash ended goldbergs win streak. If they kept the streak going, it would have still been major. To have Nash do it, was a power move by Nash, but if you used someone like dibiase jr or a mid or young hi card wrestler to beat him, it would carry them far

However, i would think it'd be fitting for Kane to finally get revenge and put taker out for good.

Most asian wrestlers have never really fared well in WWE. Even Tajiri, who kicked ass in ECW, was more of a comedy act in WWE. Japan legend Genichiro Tenryu didn't exactly wow audiences back in 93 and 94 in the WWF. And as for Jimmy Wang Yang and Kenzo Suzuki, the less said the better.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back