• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking News (wwe)

yeah rofl, can you imagine that. Wrestling fans have the attention span of a fucken racoon. Someone skilled like muta would win against the undertaker and then lose the belt the next night to john cena.

LMAO!!!! So true.

It would be fitting for a retirement

But it will be political

Just like when Nash ended goldbergs win streak. If they kept the streak going, it would have still been major. To have Nash do it, was a power move by Nash, but if you used someone like dibiase jr or a mid or young hi card wrestler to beat him, it would carry them far

However, i would think it'd be fitting for Kane to finally get revenge and put taker out for good.

Why don't the WWE bring Goldberg back to do it...lol.

Would be a stiff, but excitable match.

Most asian wrestlers have never really fared well in WWE. Even Tajiri, who kicked ass in ECW, was more of a comedy act in WWE. Japan legend Genichiro Tenryu didn't exactly wow audiences back in 93 and 94 in the WWF. And as for Jimmy Wang Yang and Kenzo Suzuki, the less said the better.

Tenryu was only used for royal rumbles for an extra

the only japanese wrestler i can think of that wasnt a joke in recent memory was taka michinoku, at the beginning he was great and actually used as a good wrestler but sadly became a joke

the only japanese wrestler i can think of that wasnt a joke in recent memory was taka michinoku, at the beginning he was great and actually used as a good wrestler but sadly became a joke

Oh man! I just loved the Michinoku driver. That was a sweet finisher.

Taka was considered a non joke for like a month, then WWF buried him and put him as the joke asian sidekick\then later kaientai

Vince wants all his champions to be big and pumped full of steriods and resemble a fucken he-man figure.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back