• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ready to go

I just bought my superbowl tickets i had no second thoughts on spending the cash either.. i went in 05 in detroit and ill never forget it and i never know how many times ill get the chance in my life so im going to the superbowl in tampa.. gotta pack my terrible towel and a few jerseys, i cant wait... IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raymondjamessuperbowl_all.gif

my seats are in section 109 for anyone curious

Have fun, Stacey. Should be quite a memorable experience. :)

DAMN YOU!!!

I want to go SO bad, but I can't!!! :facepalm:

I would pay just about any amount of money...

*sigh*

Well, you'd better cheer and get drunk for the both of us!!!

Enjoy the hell out of getting our sixth ring! :D

:dancingbanana:

3524 a piece i got 2 one for me and one for my dad

I hope thats $35.24 apiece? if not, seek medical help immediately! anything over maybe $1500 for a ticket is insane. unless, that includes not only the ticket, but a weeks stay at the finest hotel, plane fare, all expenses paid, including food and tip. i dont even want to hear someone say "its the excitement of being there" this is one of my pet peeves. wasting rediculous amounts of money on sporting events, when watching a game at home is not only more convenient, you get all the analysis, commentary, play by play, better viewing of the game. to pay that much to see specks running around on a field doesnt make sense to me. damn, instead of a one weekend and gone deal, buy something that will last. buy a 50 inch LCD tv. youll feel more at the game with that! ok, my rant is over. im prepared to take the hits.

I hope thats $35.24 apiece? if not, seek medical help immediately! anything over maybe $1500 for a ticket is insane. unless, that includes not only the ticket, but a weeks stay at the finest hotel, plane fare, all expenses paid, including food and tip. i dont even want to hear someone say "its the excitement of being there" this is one of my pet peeves. wasting rediculous amounts of money on sporting events, when watching a game at home is not only more convenient, you get all the analysis, commentary, play by play, better viewing of the game. to pay that much to see specks running around on a field doesnt make sense to me. damn, instead of a one weekend and gone deal, buy something that will last. buy a 50 inch LCD tv. youll feel more at the game with that! ok, my rant is over. im prepared to take the hits.

Just because you may not have the means or desire to spend that kind of money on a ticket doesn't mean you should trash others who can and do. Who are you say anyone else is wasting his or her money?

no its just the tickets... and its completly worth it to me no question.. you may understand if you were a real fan.. and thats not a lot of money and i already have a 42 inch tv and being there is like no other feeling in the world, and the specks comment shows me u have never been to a game. its much easier to see when your there

DAMN YOU!!!

I want to go SO bad, but I can't!!! :facepalm:

I would pay just about any amount of money...

*sigh*

Well, you'd better cheer and get drunk for the both of us!!!

Enjoy the hell out of getting our sixth ring! :D

:dancingbanana:

will do

no its just the tickets... and its completly worth it to me no question.. you may understand if you were a real fan.. and thats not a lot of money and i already have a 42 inch tv and being there is like no other feeling in the world, and the specks comment shows me u have never been to a game. its much easier to see when your there

Just for the tickets alone!!!!!!???? thats insane! unless your rich. ive been to every sporting event live and find its much more fun watching at home. im sorry, loyal fan or not, i just see that as nuts. its only a sporting event for gods sakes. as an analogy, i love tickling more than life itself. so thats like saying would i pay over $4000 to tickle the woman of my dreams for a weekend. HELL NO! $1000 tops. sorry for beating a dead horse, but unless you have a boat load of money to toss away, i find that this defies logic. :beathorse:

Just because you may not have the means or desire to spend that kind of money on a ticket doesn't mean you should trash others who can and do. Who are you say anyone else is wasting his or her money?

I am a just a person that is stating my opinion. and i think its crazy. i think 99% of the country would agree. but hey, go nuts. spend your money anyway you want. :lalala:

I am a just a person that is stating my opinion. and i think its crazy. i think 99% of the country would agree. but hey, go nuts. spend your money anyway you want. :lalala:

Man, just let it go, it's not your money...you're making yourself sound like such an old-timer..."in my day the game used to cost a nickel"...let it go pops, let it go...

Man, just let it go, it's not your money...you're making yourself sound like such an old-timer..."in my day the game used to cost a nickel"...let it go pops, let it go...

LOL.

I gotta agree with him on one thing though. I prefer watching games at home. I don't feel like I'm losing anything by not being at the stadium. However, I have been to and enjoyed live games and I hope to go to a SB one day. Nothing's wrong with paying for something when you can afford it.

Have fun punk girl. Theres something special about being their live. If you have the money to spend, then enjoy yourself.

LOL

It´s quite expensive :)

But still, if she can, why not????

It´s like...you could rant over tiger woods because he wants to buy a private jet. You may rant that he can fly on low cost carriers and will have exactly the same service. But hey...if the guy wants to have his private jet, who are we?

I can surely understand all the hype around sports! So far i consider i dont have enough money to spend like 3.000 dolars on a sporting event. But then again, i´ll be spending not far from this just to stay one week in NY....plane tickets, doing all the stuff i want to do, shopping....

Those who have money are entitled to spend it wherever they feel like. We can question if they earned that money or not but i surely dont want to do that with a fellow TMFer loool

So let the girl have fun!!!! I bet she will!!!! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back