• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having my knee surgery tomorrow

JPie1

Verified
I am amazingly calm and just ready to get this over with..hope to be up and tickling you wimpy brothers shortly! I will be back tormenting you guys soon!

Hugs all..

Best wishes for your surgery, Judy. :grouphug: May you have a speedy recovery. :D

I am amazingly calm and just ready to get this over with..hope to be up and tickling you wimpy brothers shortly! I will be back tormenting you guys soon!

Hugs all..

good luck

May I ask what type of knee surgery?

Best of luck, Judy. I'm sure I'll see you fully healthy and back to your devious ways when next we meet.

arthroscopic for a torn meniscus...

zen, I am positive...it is supposed to be a simple procedure...just ready to get rid of the pain.

zen, I am positive...it is supposed to be a simple procedure...just ready to get rid of the pain.

well good luck

I had a torn meniscus, they just went in and cut out the tear.

Good luck hon, we'll have matching scars.

It *hurts* the first few days, keep it elevated and make them give you the good drugs (I'm a Percoset woman m'self :serenity: )

Good luck from Portugal!!!

So far i escaped that surgery but my left one may call for it some day.

Take good care, be cheerful, hope for the best and above all rest as long as they tell you too, do not push yourself in recovery :)

Hey there my short lil friend...

hope all goes well and you are up on your feet in no time:yayzorz::seesaw:

I had the surgery done a while ago after I injured my knee playing football and tore the meniscus and the ACL. The meniscus surgery is really a simple procedure and you should be fine recovering from it. The worst part, like most surgeries, is the rehab. The surgery itself was fairly simple and I think I went home the next day. I also had the ACL repaired during the same surgery though so it might have made the recovery and everything more difficult.

You'll be fine :).

I had my knee repaired three times surgically, two major, and one minor (being the meniscus) in a span of a year and a half. The first two were within two weeks of each other.

If I'm walking and running with no problems, then you shouldn't worry at all. I'll keep you in my thoughts, and do let us know how it goes :).

Good luck with the surgery, hope all goes well. Because no tickles for chicks who are still recovering!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back