• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rank in order your favorite professional leagues

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
your choices are

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, PGA, NASCAR

For me it would be

1. NFL

2. MLB

3. NBA

4. PGA

5. NHL

6. NASCAR

1. NFL
2. NHL
3. MLB
4. NASCAR
5. NBA

How much that lsit has changed from the 90's when the NBA was on top and the NHL at the bottom. I just can't stand the NBA anymore. The teams aren't that talented due to WAY too many players coming out of college too soon or skipping it entirely. No one calls traveling anymore. And the league has been moer about promoting individuals to be the next Michael Jordan then to be themselves. The NHL on the other hand has gone froma mostly boring affair to incredibly exciting and fast paced. GO PENS!

1. NFL
2. NHL
3. MLB

That is all.

(NBA is dead to me until Seattle gets a team. PGA is nothing without Woods. NASCAR?! Sheerly you jest! :jester:)

1. NFL
2. NHL
3. MLB
4. NBA
5. PGA
6. NASCAR

It was a tough choice on where to rank NBA and PGA. Pro basketball has just lost so much for me that I can barely stand to watch it. Though I guess I was spoiled growing up in Chicago in the 90's...

Yes that franchise belongs in Seattle. I hate it when traditional franchises move away.

1) MLB
2) NFL
3) NBA
T4) PGA
T4) NHL
6) NASCAR

Can I slide MLL in front of NASCAR? Or PBA? Or the world boccie tour?

1. NHL
2. MLB
3. NFL

4. TNA - not listed
5. PGA - not listed

That is it for me.

1 NFL
2 NFL
3 NFL
4 NFL
5 NFL
6 NHL

That's from the options we had. Now add in UFC, CFL, Boxing etc... and everything changes.

MLB
NHL
NFL
Premier league soccer\world cup soccer
Boxing
Nascar
NBA

NFL

MLB

NHL

NBA

PGA (but only if Tiger's playing)

NASCAR

OK, I stuck to those because that was the question and I felt it would be rude to eliminate or add to it, but no love for Men's tennis? or UFC for that matter, both of which I would consider more "sport-like" than NASCAR... plus I think I would have to take college bball over the NBA any day of the week. The same might be true about football if they'd drop this ridiculous BCS system.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back