• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tattoo?

Aimee

Verified
I guess this idea sparked from Haribish's new tattoo .. I dunno if this has already been discussed [sorry if it has]...

but I was wondering ... would anyone ever get or does have a tattoo that includes tickling in it somehow? a lot of people are private about their tickling fetish, but would you ever consider getting one because its something that is a big part of your life and means a lot to you? or do you think thats weird?

i wouldn't get one .. just for the fact that i would never want anyone to see it! but i think getting a feather could be cool!

well, what are your guys thoughts? :)

It has been discussed a few times :p but hey, lets do it again :D

I would like to get something that symoblises tickling without being obvious.

I wouldnt get something like a feather because to be honest...for me...feathers dont relate to tickling because I dont use them or respond to them.So in the interests of keeping it personal I have to think of something else...

I am so far cluelss :scared:

THe idea of a tickle tattoo is a good idea

as for me getting one , nope im a big wuss

tickleshotel fits your criteria she has a tatoo of a feather on her ankle for this very reason, she loves tickling

I would never get a tattoo to commemorate my interest. I just feel I would only end up regretting it. Tickling is something private I share with those I date. I don't think I'd want to be a walking bilboard advertising my sex life.

I think if you're into the whole "scene" and "lifestyle" and you have a truly solid relationship with a partner who shares the fetish it might be sweet to get a subtle tattoo, something that to the uninitiated just looks like a normal tattoo but which represents something deeper to those who know. Otherwise it'd be a bit... tacky, maybe. Anything obvious would be silly to get, no matter what your circumstances are.

I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THIS EARLIER!
i ddefinately will, but the tickling will be kind of hidden!

Been discussed a bazillion times.

I, personally wouldn't do it.

It has been discussed a few times :p but hey, lets do it again :D

I would like to get something that symoblises tickling without being obvious.

I wouldnt get something like a feather because to be honest...for me...feathers dont relate to tickling because I dont use them or respond to them.So in the interests of keeping it personal I have to think of something else...

I am so far cluelss :scared:

Ditto.

I'm hoping the thread we have to create a symbol takes off I have started collecting what some have done already in case it does and yes I would not have a prob with that kind of tat even if it were obvious but I know many will not.

i wouldn't do a tickling tatoo,and everyone can understand why..but if i ever see a girl having one,i'll definitely fall in love in two seconds.

My plan was to tattoo "knismolagniac", but now Im gonna wait untill a logo/symbol for tickling is ready. :)

And who knows...maby I do both the logo and "knismolagniac"

I'm a lee and I'm going to do this, I've decided.

I'm going to get the T word somewhere around my ribs.

It's going to be small, subtle and will be hidden under clothes unless I remove my top (or wear something that doesn't cover my rib cage haha)

If anyone has other ideas - I'm open to hearing them. Truthfully I want something that will be sort of hidden but with a slight chance of being exposed - because as embarrassed as I am, and as shy as I can be.... I also kind of want to be caught. Especially if there is a tkl monster in the room :p

Im down to get something but id want it to be a nice piece that i can incorporate hints into. So i can have an overall nice tatoo that people are drawn to but still incorporate heavy handed hints casually for only the people who would put it all together. I had inspiration from a few "erotic" tatts that you could implement small things like idk toeties or common niche tool (pet gloves) that wouldnt draw attention but will be triggers for the right people to probe the idea. Im okay with having a kinky based tattoo but im not invested enough for everyone to be THAT up in my business haha. Ill post some pics of tatts that inspired
20220717_045308.jpgScreenshot_20220717-043838_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
...but if i ever see a girl having one,i'll definitely fall in love in two seconds.

^ This

Not only this, but any feather tat on a girl is incredibly hot. Even knowing that 99.9% of them have zero connection to tickling.

Even just a pretty-looking word on a female foot or ankle makes me pause and look hopefully. "She's already drawn my attention there. Could it be a hint she likes to be tickled?" ;)

Every. damn. time. And I'm not even seeking play partners. Just wired to look at anything sexy. Somehow a small, recognizable but not obvious, tickle-suggestive tattoo is HOT.

Which is saying something, because I actually DON'T like tattoos in general. They can be cool or beautiful, for sure. But smooth female skin is so mesmerizing for me that I generally prefer it unadorned.

Ohhhh so is the consensus that a non obvious tattoo is more alluring than a tattoo of the Tword itself?

Last edited:
Ohhhh so is the consensus that a non obvious tattoo is more alluring than a tattoo of the Tword itself?

I like your take on the idea, with size being what plays into the subtly of it. Now you get to go through the fun process of explaining your plan to the tattoo artist with where and how big you want the "T word" haha

I like your take on the idea, with size being what plays into the subtly of it. Now you get to go through the fun process of explaining your plan to the tattoo artist with where and how big you want the "T word" haha

This. Will. Be. The. Worst. Part.

Hahaha, I'm thinking I will bring a friend... and a picture... and just say "put this ... here..." and point haha

Well it's official... tomorrow I am getting a TWORD TATTOO
It's going to say the actual word and everything. It's not a dare, it's not a joke.
I'm getting it because it's who I am and what I love and I just crave that moment where someone might see it and destroy me.
Wish me luck <3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back