• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get in! I tickled Diana Vickers!

mclaren01

Saturday night, the beautiful, quirky, bundle of fun that is Diana Vickers from the X Factor 2008 was performing at a club in my home town, Rotherham. I wasn't altogether too excited about the opportunity to go - she's very talented but I knew she was only doing 4 songs, but my exciteable mate - who craves any opportunity to witness anyone of any sort of celebrity status - tempted me along. As I got there he informed me that he'd purchased us some VIP tickets as they were only 4 quid more than a regular ticket (tenner for VIP, 6 for regular entry). Fair enough, I thought.

Anyway, all the VIP did for us was get us into the nightclub quicker and also have a 15 second opportunity to meet Miss Vickers after her performance and have a few photos taken. Hardly an A-list celebrity but, nevertheless, I was delighted to have the opportunity to meet her as I thought she was outstanding in the X Factor (for any Americans, or just any non-viewers of the X Factor - just youtube her, look, listen and admire). For all those who do know of her, she disappointingly didn't perform barefeet!

We got the drinks in, enjoyed the night, and then she came on and performed. She was excellent and it was all going really well, then we were told that VIPs were to head upstairs for the 'meet n greet'. I was quite excited, but not preparing myself for the joy that was to behold. We waited in a long line of ecstatic youngsters and should-know-better adults who were screaming in anticipation of meeting their hero! We waded through the flashing cameras and drunken ramblings and, eventually, the officer guided me through and she warmly looked at me. Thankfully, I'd consumed far too much alcohol to be fazed or nervous. I drunkenly whispered something in her ear like 'you are absolutely beautiful' to which she very gratefully replied in a tone that suggested she hadn't had comments like that all night, which I'd have thought she would have. I then stood beside her as we both posed to have pictures taken, and as she put her right arm around my waist I went to do the same with my left. I then found my hand resting on a small patch of delicate, beautiful skin, and realised that she had one of them dresses on (they seem to be in fashion, Cheryl Cole wears them a bit) where there's two identical holes sort of in the rib/side area. Pouncing upon the opportunity, just instinctively (I'd have thought better of doing it if I'd thought at all) I gave her a light squeeze and just brought my fingers together a bit, creating an ever so slight tickling feeling. Incredibly, she jerked a little and, with her wavy, blonde hair still pressed against my cheek from our close proximity, she looked me in the eye, laughed and said, 'I'm ticklish you know!'.

That was it. I stumbled down the stairs as the next in the queue met her, and as I got the bottom a sense of realisation set in. I've just tickled a half-celebrity! I was amazed, delighted with myself that I'd stupidly had the courage to do it. A feeling of euphoria like that it will take me a while to experience again. It was awesome.

No, I didn't quite tie her up and tickle her feet 'til she begged for mercy like the optomists might have expected when seeing the thread title. But I don't care. Not only have I found out she's ticklish, but I've tickled her myself, and not only did she mouth-wateringly utter the words 'I'm ticklish', she uttered them to me! It's a moment that, I hope, will live with me forever.

Thanks for reading.

wonderful!!! I shall overcome my jealousy and congratulate you on this - thanks for posting, i have been in love with her since x factor started (even before she started the barefoot thing) i have seen videos suggesting her ticklishness and two implying she has smelly feet. To know she is at least ticklish on her upperbody is great - cheers!

here is a pic showing her big feet

i have a facebook and the link doesnt work

smells_like_bullshit.jpg

Nice! Now there is a lady who deserves her feet tickled! She was barefoot a lot during The X Factor.

Kinda went off her though when the media concentrated on her "Big, Hobbit-like feet".

''i have a facebook and the link doesnt work ''

Were you actually logged in on Facebook when you tried? Maybe it only works for people in the Sheffield network or something, but nevertheless, thanks for being a complete and utter cretin and proving that there's always some nobjockey who can't wait to question the vailidity of the story because he didn't experience it himself.

While I dont doubt your story, he's right that about the link, content not found when i tried it, and i use facebook.

Regardless though, good on you mate :D

Good on ya mate, nice job! The problem with the Facebook link could be your privacy settings (you're only open to say one network). Try and find the exact link to the picture on Facebook and post that instead, it should work.

Diana was one of the reasons I watched X Factor last year (along with the delightful Cheryl Cole) so this is good news!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back