• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* February Auditions

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
I thought I would start this morning off with an awesome gift to the community. This thread has not 1, not 2, not 3, even not 4...but 5 auditions for your viewing pleasure. There's a lot of variety here for everyone so you'll surely enjoy it.

As always, I welcome your feedback on any and all candidates.

The first one up is stunning. Very ticklish and had a tough time keeping steady. Definately a candidate for the stocks I think ;).

Next one up!

This second one had to have the most pronounced reaction I've seen! Very ticklish for sure!

The girl next door

Third one up is the girl next door type. If you like that, you won't be disappointed with this. Great reactions and definately someone we'd need the stocks for!

Last but certainly not least...

The last one actually was a referral from a good guy. She had no idea what she was coming for, as that was kept secret. Once she realized, she was anxious but similarly curious.

The third girl is the best, for sure. I like the way the fifth one wiggles around too.

i HIGHLY vote you shoot that 2nd one first! (m-aud) i think this one, with a good storyline set up ontop of it, could possibly make a future classic tickle vid! that one is the most off the charts ticklish! damn!

That's a helluva great mix in one thread.

Looking forward to the stocks (and the big toes tied back!)

1 and 2 have my vote, but all in all a very nice selection of girls to choose from there. Nice work! :cool:

This is weird, but personally, I think #4 is the most ticklish by far.

#3 is the second most ticklish

#5 is somewhat ticklish

#2 is ticklish but is clearly overreacting

#1 isn't very ticklish at all, but she is the prettiest of the bunch

For me, 4 and 3 are your best bets here.

Five Flowers

Audition #1 - Great toe curling and natural response. Her goth looks are a plus.

Audition #2 - Seemed almost surprised that she was actually 'that' ticklish. In her second clip, it seemed that she thought she could contain herself... until her soles betrayed her. Great laugh.

Audition #3 - Where did she think she was going in that second clip?

Audition #4 - Seemed to be able to hold it in more. Needs to meet the 'boss'.

Audition #5 - Just the thought of working in the office with this girl gives me dark carnal thoughts. I love her tickle reactions.

I'll buy the full videos of all 5 as soon as they're up. The combinations of their looks, feet, reactions and glimpses into their personalities makes each one a different and equally fascinating flower to explore, IMHO. Great job!

JD

Great Batch!

They all get my vote ... excellent batch, thanks very much.

Wow!

I want to thank everyone for the feedback posted so far. Your insights are detailed and helpful. I can honestly say this batch is diverse and offers a good blend for just about anyone's interests.

Keep it coming!

Auditions

I am aiming for 1 and 3. 1 in my opinion looks like Rachel Bilson, but she didn't seem that ticklish. Her looks are a plus, but her not being to ticklish disappoints me. 3 seems really ticklish and she is a cutie. I'm going to say #3, the girl next door! She seems the most ticklish.

Green Arrow >-----)>

Holy shit Darth!!!! :bounce: your newest batch just blew my mind. I seriously think I hurt myself!

I loved all your girls, the range of ticklishness, their reactions, you're right, you covered alot of variety.

I can't pick one!! even if one girl was more ticklish than the other, she would have something the others didn't.

Seriously Darth, I hate your stinking guts.... I want to be you!

Impressive audtions, come on tax return! daddy needs to see some lovelys tickled! :bow::woot::headbang::clap::woot2:

Hahaha! Dark, I can always rely on you for cool, animated feedback! Made me laugh reading some of it :).

I put a lot of effort on this one and as you can see, it paid off :). Choosing among them is hard, but I assure you I will put the best out there so you get the best for your $!

Now crack that whip on the IRS and tell em to get to check cutting ;).

Holy shit Darth!!!! :bounce: your newest batch just blew my mind. I seriously think I hurt myself!

I loved all your girls, the range of ticklishness, their reactions, you're right, you covered alot of variety.

I can't pick one!! even if one girl was more ticklish than the other, she would have something the others didn't.

Seriously Darth, I hate your stinking guts.... I want to be you!

Impressive audtions, come on tax return! daddy needs to see some lovelys tickled! :bow::woot::headbang::clap::woot2:

My vote goes for #4 as I've always like classy, exotic, ticklish girls and this girl is to me the hottest of the bunch and has a gorgeous reaction to the tickling.

Lee no. 2 also gets my vote. I love her reactions. Put her in the stocks and show no mercy!

Hey all!

Just a quick update that I am working to shoot most of them based on your feedback. I'll work hard to get them up soon after that's done.

great videos

all the videos were real good.
the 1st girl had such a pretty face and beautiful wrinkled soles, but didn't seem to be as ticklish as the others.
the 2nd girl had the best reaction and nice feet.
the 3rd girl had nice wrinkled soles that looked SO nice when her toes curled, a nice reaction when she didn't cover her mouth.
the 4th girl has the nicest shape feet, pretty face, and nice body, but her reactions weren't as intense as the others.
the 5th girl nice wiggly toes and a good reaction.

they were all good for different reasons and i'd tickle them all.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back