• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal tickling

If you could Which animal would you use to like women's feet?

• Goat

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Cat

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • other

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

plumo81

TMF Expert
If you could tickle a woman with the help of an animal licking her feet, which animal would you use?;)

If your answer is "other" could you please answer this post and say which animal you're thinking about.

thanks

Plumo81

Other: cow

I must admit to having no experience with goats. I have been licked by dogs and cats, and once visited a dairy farm, where my arm was licked by a cow. The cow's tongue was definitely very raspy, and is my choice for the best tickling implement.

milagros317 said:

Other: cow

I must admit to having no experience with goats. I have been licked by dogs and cats, and once visited a dairy farm, where my arm was licked by a cow. The cow's tongue was definitely very raspy, and is my choice for the best tickling implement.

Yikes! :p :)

ive heard that cats' sandpaper tougues can be torture so i voted for them.

My vote. . .

Has to go to the good ol' Polar Bear. There is nothing like a good mauling after a nice tickle session!!

200 lb. black panther

I would use a trained black panther. With it's huge tongue, it could tickle every square inch of her foot with each torturus lick.

The goat is better

I tickle torture my girlfriend with her dog, her cat, and one time with a goat. And the better is with a goat!!! She was crazy. I remember the goat's tongue on her feet and her toes...

I went for dog. I'd use a St. Bernard or something similar. Large and slobbery tongue. The girl would be in stocks and I'd smear dog food all over her soles and in-between her toes. I'd far rather it was my tongue,(not with dog food though. Ewwwwwwww) but you can just imagine what effect all the slobbering of that big, rough tongue, would have as it cleaned every inch of her feet. Sick eh? LOL

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back