Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Mona Loveless Audition Pt 1
Law and Laughter! (HD)
Angie likes to be tickled on her feet Part 2 (SD Version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Home Invasion - Complete Video - MP4 - Standard Resolution
Cinthya's little feet in the Stock
Taped and tickled

What's New?

5/6/2021

The TMF Links forum offers updates on tickling sites all around the web!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just because I want a chance to contribute to this old thread:

Overrated: Nirvana, Journey, KISS, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Bruce Springsteen, U2, John Mayer, Blink 182, Green Day, Soundgarden, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, The Ramones, The Runaways, Alice in Chains, Korn, Metallica, Slayer, Train, Nickelback, Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Jason Mraz, Lil' Wayne, Evanescence, System of a Down

Underrated: Warren Zevon, Kate-Miller Heidke, A-Ha, Ladytron, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Devil Doll, Van Canto, Marillion (The Fish years), Van Der Graaf Generator, Renaissance, Can

Doctor Hoo Pictures, Images and Photos

Most overrated: The Rolling Stones
    Most of their stuff since Brian Jones died is mediocre, the stuff they've produced after Steel Wheels is immediately forgettable, and Mick Jagger is looking more and more like Don Knotts every year.

Most underrated: Katey Sagal
    Intense soulful singer. Unfortunately, she's overshadowed by her Peg Bundy character from "Married with Children".
    [CENTER]

Puddles is my Vorpal Bunny companion

Blog Entries
    Overrated: Muse

Underrated: Saint Motel

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtime View Post
    Most overrated: The Rolling Stones
    Most of their stuff since Brian Jones died is mediocre, the stuff they've produced after Steel Wheels is immediately forgettable, and Mick Jagger is looking more and more like Don Knotts every year.

Most underrated: Katey Sagal
    Intense soulful singer. Unfortunately, she's overshadowed by her Peg Bundy character from "Married with Children".
    Agree 100% about the Rolling Stones. Never liked them, even in their prime. I always thought their music was sloppy and I never considered any of them great musicians. I'd also say AC/DC is overrated. Same with Metallica

Underrated; A lot of art rock bands from back in the 70's like Yes, ELP, Genesis, Rush, Steve Hackett, etc.

Sticking with rock/pop.

Overrated? Led Zeppelin. I don't think they're bad but I never understood the appeal either. It's possibly because every single list of greatest rock songs ends with Stairway to Heaven, which I'll also say is an overrated song.

Underrated? The Kinks. If you look beyond the handful of hits they had in the U.S. you'll find themes ranging from satire to tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by lostphilosopher View Post
    Sticking with rock/pop.

Overrated? Led Zeppelin. I don't think they're bad but I never understood the appeal either. It's possibly because every single list of greatest rock songs ends with Stairway to Heaven, which I'll also say is an overrated song.

Underrated? The Kinks. If you look beyond the handful of hits they had in the U.S. you'll find themes ranging from satire to tragedy.
    I agree Stairway to Heaven is incredibly overrated but IMHO Zeppelin as a band has earned their fame. I love Zep.

Blog Entries
    wow, who revived this old thing? lol

I think a lot of current female pop singers are overrated - Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, J.Lo, Lana Del Ray

Also, what I call redneck-rock (kind of like nu-metal, emo, and pop put together then blended with Mountain Dew and tobacco dip). Bands like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Evanessence, Limp Bizkit, etc

Totally agree about Led Zeppelin being one of the most overrated bands though. If you liked them, just go find the original blues artists their songs came from lol

Rick James is criminally underrated as an artist. Mostly gets joked on because of the Chappelle skit and people only know "super freak" or "give it to me baby". But he was one of the funkiest to ever do it, I suggest listening to these albums (busting out of L seven, cold blooded, street songs, garden of love).

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    wow, who revived this old thing? lol

I think a lot of current female pop singers are overrated - Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, J.Lo, Lana Del Ray

Also, what I call redneck-rock (kind of like nu-metal, emo, and pop put together then blended with Mountain Dew and tobacco dip). Bands like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Nickelback, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Evanessence, Limp Bizkit, etc

Totally agree about Led Zeppelin being one of the most overrated bands though. If you liked them, just go find the original blues artists their songs came from lol
    Only a few Zeppelin songs were remakes of old blues songs. Most were Zeppelin originals. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion of course, but I maintain Zeppelin was incredible, and not at all overrated(except for their last LP, "In through the out door". That was weak mainstream crap)

Blog Entries

Like I said, a few of their songs. And you're including songs that were "influenced by blues musicians". All rock, hell pretty much all modern music is influenced by musical stylings of the past. That's like saying Queens "Bohemian Rhapsody" is not really their's because it was influenced by Franz Liszt's "Hungarian Rhapsody".

Blog Entries
    That's fine. We don't have to agree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123