• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you like a woman's feet: STOCKINGS or BARE?

kamiano

TMF Poster
Which suits your taste more: A girl with nylon-covered feet or naked soles?

Which do you think is more ticklish for her on her feet? Many people contend that the slick feel of hosiery heightens the ticklish sensation, yet I personally am drawn to the immediate contact of the exposed skin.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

CELESTE:
http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/...turnpage=list.cfm&makeid=&modelid=&modelyear=

RENEE:
http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/...turnpage=list.cfm&makeid=&modelid=&modelyear=

Rock'n and UN-Sock'n,
Kamiano
www.ticklingparadise.com

Attachments

• Reneestockings.jpg
    Reneestockings.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 3,489
bare for sure! add some lotion to the bare feet and i'm in heaven.

tickly stockings or sox first...

but of course bare can be 'lots of laughs' too :D

Hose distort a womens feet the same as pulling it over her head. Can't tell what they look like...yuk!!!!

Tough One

This is a tough one, because I always perfer barefeet. But when it comes to Renee she is always my all time favorite. And sexy black stocking can be very hot on a mature woman. So I guess it's barefeet first unless it's Renee, then always her first.

Thank you,
LBFT

Stockings Sheer stockings. I love to tickle womens' feet in them

I prefer bare myself, but seeing as there are two feet in most cases, one bare and one hosed would be fine with me! :dancingbanana:

Sheer nylon feet with small reinforced toe. Stockings or Pantyhose :)

Pantyhose! Pantyhose!
Flesh colored or suntan, barely-there, very low denier, no RHT, which look almost like bare feet, but aren't, and allow the most sensation through....

Nylons....

then work your way to bare.....but definately nylons:yourock:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back