• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you like a woman's feet: STOCKINGS or BARE?

100% barefeet! I prefer looking directly into soft skin rather than a piece of fabric...
Funny thing about this discussion is that most nylon voters are placing tickling above all other aspects of their favoritism. Usually foot fetishists appreciate barefeet the most as opposed to tickling fetishists.

:yourock:
I'm not a foot fetishist though. Just prefer looking at the victim's skin, instead of a cover item. I understand that some stuff like stockings can increase sensitivity, but that's why I like to use lotions and oils. :)

OH MY GOD!!! BAREFEET of course. They drive me insane and makes me want to tickle them hysterically!!

KEEP THEM BARE!!!!!!!!!!!

witchtickler

I like both

I think for me it depends on what I want to do with those feet. I do enjoy scraping my nails of some sheer nylons but also some baby oiled soles are also a lot of fun. So I think you start with the nylons and work your way do to bare. View attachment 184159

though I find stocking sexy, I prefer bare feet. I love to touch and tickle the entire foot.

V

No comparison...I don't even bother to look ay nylon pics or vids.

nylons to start with then slowly ripped apart to reveal bare soles - it's like unwrapping a Christmas gift!

Bare feet, followed by bare feet with a side of bare feet. ;o)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back