• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BEACH PARTY IN NC!!!

Rupert

Verified
Alright so I've decided to take a huge step!!!!

I'm going to organize a beach day/weekend event here in the NC.

Now all i need to know is if anyone is interested and should it be a munch or a gathering style event

lemme know so i can start looking for places and maybe a beach house for a weekend..

I hope this takes off because it would be a lot of fun!!

I could be..i'm in Tennessee so it would be a little roadtrip..we'll see whose interested

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!! I want to come! And if we do a weekend probably Glam would come :D

im thinking either outer banks (which is expensive and busy during the summer) or Topsail island because its not as popular and we can get a weekend house pretty cheap

im thinking either outer banks (which is expensive and busy during the summer) or Topsail island because its not as popular and we can get a weekend house pretty cheap

My husband says Topsail island is awesome!

Beginning of June usually is one of the best times, I know a few friends that have contacts down there for good prices.

I can certainly make a weekend trip for a beach thing.

We really should make that happen.

As long as we could do it before June 20th.

The best looking weekend could be June 12th-June 14th.

Check on some prices for those dates, and Ill check with my contacts.

Rob

alright sounds like a plan.... far as the weekend thing im down cuz if anything whoever wants to stay the whole weekend can crash there and ill come in and out to give more room

now i was recommend by a few of my bar's patrons to call i local real estate agency who does great work

those dates work for me as of now (problem with my military job is we sometimes work weekends, but all that means is i just hang out when work is done)

Glam is ur hubby in the military? cuz i really havent many non military folk that knew topsail exsisted

Alright my first decision
TOP SAIL island is where its gonna be, mainly cuz i may have to work so i need to be close to work. Also than ill stay here and yall can have enough room at the beach house.

ill call the locals (got a recommendation from a patron at my bar) so i heard of quite a few places that are pretty cheap

Rob- those dates sounds good to me, if everyone else is cool than well stick to them. (again i may or may not have to work but it wont be a big deal)
Glam- Is your hubby a Marine? cuz i dont know many non military folks that know topsail exists.

I would love to try and go but it is dependent upon if I am or am not working at camp again this summer. Even if I am, I might still be able to come to the beach for a night or something like that. Depending on what day the kids come and leave, we usually got a free day somewhere in there to do as we please. But, I would deffinately love to go to the beach if I'm able.

I might be convinced to drive down from NYC if it coincides with the beginning of my summer vacation, the last weekend in June.

I might be convinced to drive down from NYC if it coincides with the beginning of my summer vacation, the last weekend in June.

chica were tryin for the a weekend before june 20th (as rob requested so that it is cheaper)

but well see what we can do

Alright my first decision
TOP SAIL island is where its gonna be, mainly cuz i may have to work so i need to be close to work. Also than ill stay here and yall can have enough room at the beach house.

ill call the locals (got a recommendation from a patron at my bar) so i heard of quite a few places that are pretty cheap

Rob- those dates sounds good to me, if everyone else is cool than well stick to them. (again i may or may not have to work but it wont be a big deal)
Glam- Is your hubby a Marine? cuz i dont know many non military folks that know topsail exists.

He used to be in the coast guard, idk how he knows about it.. he is just always wanting to go out there.. I'll see if he'll be interested in tagging along! As long as it is a weekend I should be good, not sure what my class sched is gunna look like yet.

hahah a coastie.... that will be a lot of fun (there is a coast guard group down here as well so it makes sense)

you should def see if hes down

oo man if katies that excited than we might have to look into it....

oo man if katies that excited than we might have to look into it....

Haha, please don't change your plans for me. Just letting you know if it so happens that you choose a later weekend, I *may* be able to go.

Haha, please don't change your plans for me. Just letting you know if it so happens that you choose a later weekend, I *may* be able to go.

see thats the cool thing about putting this idea out right now

were gonna see whats the best times (expense and amount of ppl) and use that one

we dont have to make a decision yet

As someone who lives on the Outer Banks ... go elsewhere. :D Right now folks have begun to drop prices due to bookings being in the toilet but, even with that drop, you'll be paying a ton for what you get, especially if you hotel it.

Too crowded in the summer anyway, OBX is.

As someone who lives on the Outer Banks ... go elsewhere. :D Right now folks have begun to drop prices due to bookings being in the toilet but, even with that drop, you'll be paying a ton for what you get, especially if you hotel it.

You're coming, right HDS??? :D

its a nice place to goto for a day trip but deff not somewhere i would stay all weekend......crazy expensive

thats why i said were goin to topsail, stays cheap and not anywhere near as popular

You're coming, right HDS??? :D
I'll be in Chicago all summer. You folks are on your own, although I'd love to be there (despite the fact that I dislike the beach). :D

If you do decide to OBX it go in May. The water won't be too warm but the crowds haven't begin to gather yet. I can point out some nice places to eat/stay if you like but, as I said and Rupert seems inclined to agree, you're better off at Topsail.

I'll be in Chicago all summer. You folks are on your own, although I'd love to be there (despite the fact that I dislike the beach). :D

If you do decide to OBX it go in May. The water won't be too warm but the crowds haven't begin to gather yet. I can point out some nice places to eat/stay if you like but, as I said and Rupert seems inclined to agree, you're better off at Topsail.

AND you are a FAIL FACE for not being there :cynical:. I haz a sad!

:carmeldansen::doublethrust:... I just like those :p

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back