• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Um...new here... -shuffles feet-

Welcome, Ree. Almost everyone here is friendly and supportive by default. Please enjoy yourself.

Welcome aboard Ree! I'm Roo. :p

Being on the younger end of the spectrum only gives you more time to participate in the madness :D
I hope you enjoy. :)

Welcome Ree! :yayzors:

I am glad you took the leap and introduced yourself.
This is a really great community and I hope you enjoy
yourself here. Have fun! were all a little nuts here LOL

BTW I'm Chey! :)

hey welcome to the party chica

youll deff fit in well and dont worry all that shyness will go away real quick if you continue to be brave and post around here (everyone is uber friendly)

o and dont worry bout being young, infact we actually have a young person thread around here somewhere. Youd be amazed just how many folks are under 25 (heck im only 22)

have fun and kudos for jumping right in to it all

Greetings and welcome! :D

I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many new friends.

No need to be shy also, we're a friendly bunch :)

Perduabo... don't lie to the poor girl. This is actually an online cell for a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world! No, wait a minuet, thats the other site I belong to... I mean... uh... everyone here is pretty nice.

welcome...you're among friends

welcome to TMF, Ree. You'll love it here. Everybody is warm and friendly, and you're among friends with like interests. Just let me know if you ever want to chat.
Phil

Welcome. I just started posting here too. It's my second post I think. People seem supportive. Good luck and we're all counting on you. Yay cyber humor.

Perduabo... don't lie to the poor girl. This is actually an online cell for a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world! No, wait a minuet, thats the other site I belong to... I mean... uh... everyone here is pretty nice.

:cry1: Oh lawdy.

But really, thanks everyone for the welcome :smilelove I tried to be more of a regular here, but school gets crazy. Hope to get to know you all more this summer :bubble2:

I tried to be more of a regular here, but school gets crazy. Hope to get to know you all more this summer :bubble2:

School won't last forever, luckily. I hope you'll go on holidays soon, my silly friend! :doublethrust:

We've crossed in a thread or two, but I don't think I ever officially welcomed you Ree. Welcome to the forum, albeit late, as you've already started making yourself comfy. Good luck with finals! :triangle:

Your a broke college kid too!? Woot props

haha whats goin on--I too just posted here for the first time(today was my very first day), I understand the "fear" of posting took me 3 years of lurking. And woohoo for broke college kids!! My ramen and I have such a good relationship lol

Hey :D

Well, this is it. I'm a newbie :) Just signed up. I guess this is just how I say hi then!

My name is Ree! It's so nice to meet everyone :wub: I get the feeling I'm on the younger end of the members-list here, but I hope that doesn't make anything weird :bubble:

Mmmm...few things about myself.
- I love...animals. and kids. My childhood home was, and still is full of animals and my brothers.
- I've always looked much younger than I really am. Sighh. Blessing and a curse, I tell you people...
- I watch the oscars every year, even if it seems like it's going down hill. Did NOT like The Dark Night that much :dropatear
- I (try to) collect antiques, glass coca cola bottles, and wear things with stripes often :wub:
- I'm friendly, shy, awkward, and hopefully nice all rolled into one. I loove to get to know people :)
- I'm absolutely terrified about posting on this site for the first time but still...taking the leap...eeeekkk :doh:

and now for a little comedy break THIS!
l_5a0512eb68a4a7d6b680a1b77f86216c.jpg

Moi!

and my alter ego mister mongoose!
mongoose.jpg

See any similarities people? :shock2: :scared: Scary innit!

Anyway, this is me :) I hope I can become a good part of this community in time. :redheart:

awwwww your so cute!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back