• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

judy finnigan and lorraine kelly(uk tv presenters)

tiok33

TMF Regular
i have video evidence of both these ladies ticklishness on their feet.
judy finnigan was demonstrating reflexology,by using a ball on a handle
with spikes on,when she exclaimed"o it tickles".
lorraine kelly also was having a reflexology treatment done to her,when she metioned the fact that"it really tickles"
both include nice foot shots.but i dont know how 2 transfer them from video on to my pc,so the rest of the community can see these great mainstream tickles.can anyone help,and has anyone else seen these items?

Hello,

I can help you out either with advise on the equipment and software needed or I can do captures on my system. I'm also from the UK.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Cheers
Quiller

Those clips sound cool - i would love to see them!

All i need to know is the software,and how to plug vcr into pc.My pc has tv/out facility,and is a p4 2gig.Does that help at all?
p.s i forgot to mention that both judy and lorraine were wearing tights during the foot scenes.

You need a capture card of some kind. A video is not a particularly high-res signal so it doesn't need to be very elaborate.
A PC/TV card is good enough (I use a Hauppauge TV something that is a couple of years old).
The software is VideoDub which is free.
The best website I've found (which was able to get me up and running with my current kit is Luke's Video.

Sample of the image quality from video frames

Cheers

Quiller

Oh - and be prepared to use some serious disk space - 30 sec commercial is around 200Mb for capture.
Luke's will tell you how to compress it down - I haven't bothered yet.

Quiller

I've been hoping to find something involving Lorraine Kelly for some time, but i think i would rather not download the judy finnigan clip.
Nice find!

How you getting on Tiok33?

Hey Tiok33,

How are you getting on with the UK tv presenter clips?
You're keeping us in suspenders.
We're waiting with baited breath.
Can we have an update?

Count-tickula

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back