• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm new here, hope to meet new people.

Crimson Passion

Yeah, like it says, I'm new here. My name's Brittany, hope I can meet a few new people and make some friends. :couch:
Well I guess I'll tell you alittle about me. I'm into anime, manga, and drawing anime. Lols a flaw a have thoughm, can't draw guys. Anyway, a few hobbies of mine are drawing, singing, and watching korean drama. Anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. I used to try and draw anime, before I realised I was rubbish at drawing :D

Welcome to the forum Crimson, I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Hi Brittany, welcome. I imagine with the interests you have, making friends will come easily. Happy posting :)

Welcome to the TMF, Brittany, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Wow, so many posts, I feel welcomed now lols. Thank so much for the posties. Oh and I'm from Killeen, like right beside Ft. Hood. ^^ It is pretty coolies here, but I wish I travelled more. Lols out of all the time I've been here, ( 11 years or more) I've only ever been to austin like 4 times. lols

Welcome to the forum, Brittany. I like the screen name. Have some fun here, okay? :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back