• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What every foot tickler asks Santa for Christmas MF/F

rhinoguy

TMF Regular
The lee's name is Katie, and she loves having her feet tickled. Her cackling laughter is like music to any foot tickler's ears! What is great about this clip, besides the fact that it is nine minutes long, is that she is not restrained, yet, never tries to pull her feet away, nor does she ever beg for mercy!!! Oh, to have a girl like her and those ticklish soles underneath my tree on Christmas morning. Enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRE4dNmN6Zs&feature=related

That was one of the last clips I bought from that store before he stopped posting stuff. That woman is so ticklish on her feet I *almost* feel sorry for her :)

Awesome clip!

Great clip, I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Now that's a damn fine clip.

She is super responsive & her feet are really , really attractive.

Nice find , rhinoguy ... thanks for posting.

standing O

What a great clip. It seemed like fun for them. Its nice to see the fun side of tickling it doesnt have to be all torture.

That's my friend Bill and his girlfriend doing the tickling. They moved to Orlando a couple years ago, nice guy and a hard worker on a budget. Still he tried really hard to put stuff out for the community. Peace my friend

Excellent. Can someone please covert to a .wmv, so I may relish it for years to come.
Thanks much

I’m not sure who you guys think did this clip, but the clips4sale shown on the clip is Tickle Heaven’s, who is still very active here as is his clips4sale link below, with plenty of additional Katie clips.

http://www.Clips4Sale.com\?814

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back