• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Withdrawals from tickling anyone?

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
Does anyone else have withdrawals? The more I get tickled the more I "crave" it. Its like an addictive drug! Its only been 3 days and I always want more! Has anyone else ever felt this way? I mean even before I was active on this site and met people from here I did want it but once you pop the fun don't stop apparently:milestone:. One I met people and got more into it, I've felt addicted. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe feeling addicted is all part of having a fetish in the first place, we like it more than usual.

YES!!!!!! I totally know what you mean! You do become addicted to it.

Hell yeah! I am definitely having withdrawels. I don't know but especially after attend my first gathering and having my first ever bondage session. it was incredible and I just find myself wanting more. Its wierd but I have a love/hate relationship with tickling meaning I absolutely love it but at the same time I can't help but hide or run when someone mentions it to me. I guess I love it alot more than I thought I did because the feeling is absolutely AMAZING! Can't get enough.

Eh, never really had withdrawal symptons. Then again, I've never kept things up long enough for an addiction to form, if you know what I mean? Kept things in moderation, haven't really had much choice... sadly.

Only thing I've ever had real withdrawal symptons from is coke. As in the drink. Not fun.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a withdrawal seeing as how I've never been fortunate enough to have a stream of constant tickles in my life, but I would say that I have a tendency to miss the feeling of being tickled and tickling someone.

-Chris

Yeah, I hate to admit that I've never had steady enough tickling going on to have withdrawls. I do miss it when I'm in a particularly long drought though.

Does anyone else have withdrawals? The more I get tickled the more I "crave" it. Its like an addictive drug! Its only been 3 days and I always want more! Has anyone else ever felt this way? I mean even before I was active on this site and met people from here I did want it but once you pop the fun don't stop apparently:milestone:. One I met people and got more into it, I've felt addicted. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe feeling addicted is all part of having a fetish in the first place, we like it more than usual.

Exactly right Jill. I wasn't able to attend Nest, but I do crave it, even if I have just finished a great session..............I still want more. :milestone:

Don

This is an interesting notion. I would have thought it was the other way. around.:tickling::nicethread:

I can go with out for long periods.. have to be in the mood I guess esp with neuro-muscluar issues which makes me nuclear ticklish at times and I wont let any one touch me.

Yeah, I hate to admit that I've never had steady enough tickling going on to have withdrawls. I do miss it when I'm in a particularly long drought though.

Yeah, I can relate. Although that once a decade I actually get to do some tickling is a LOT of fun, but then the realization that thats going to be it for a long time again is sobering...what a come down.

Right after a session I would do quite a lot to get more. But that feeling fades away after a while.

I'm going through withdrawal RIGHT NOW!
NESSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT :(

I don't have regular enough sessions to experience withdrawal per se, but I am inclined to wander round in a daze and feel quite high after particularly intense tickling encounters. :D

Events like NEST where we get to play a lot always reminds me of how much fun it is. I tend to forget if I do not stay active with the tickling activities.

Reading about it just is not the same. Ya have to be there.

Yep

Since NEST, I've had to make a conscious effort to NOT tickle people. It's kinda hard, especially when I'm helping some hot, random customer find a book.

Hell yeah! I am definitely having withdrawels. I don't know but especially after attend my first gathering and having my first ever bondage session. it was incredible and I just find myself wanting more. Its wierd but I have a love/hate relationship with tickling meaning I absolutely love it but at the same time I can't help but hide or run when someone mentions it to me. I guess I love it alot more than I thought I did because the feeling is absolutely AMAZING! Can't get enough.

I understand the Love/Hate thing hun. Sometimes I have tried to forget about this..but it can only temporarily be pushed aside. I've been to munches b4 and could not afford NEST this year.

sometimes I have no choice but to go for long periods without it! I don't always have it steady. I either have TONS all at once..or Nothing at all =(

YES!!!!!! I totally know what you mean! You do become addicted to it.
You are not alone Jill, Katie (tklee88) said no less then three times yesterday on the phone, "*pout* I miss my late night pwn'ings from NEST". lol We miss giving them to you guys. :)

It's sort of similar to what we as submissives experience after intense
play. It's called sub-drop. It can last a few hours, or days. Good after-
care is required to pull through it. And contact with your Dom (or ler in
this case). Although that isn't always possible if you live really far apart.
I'm so glad I live close to Lee, so my sub-drop is minimized, whether due
to tickling or other play.

I wonder how much of it is actually a physical response to the overload of brain chemicals that tickling can cause? yummy overload

Well i didn't get to attend nest this year. But I think when I don't get to tickle for a long time this sums it up.

:panic:

Since NEST, I've had to make a conscious effort to NOT tickle people. It's kinda hard, especially when I'm helping some hot, random customer find a book.

Heh, I've pretty much been doing the opposite. I've been being a dastardly evil 'ler to the girls at work XD

Yes, there is kind of a withdrawl for me, especially since I had done so much tickling at NEST........... much more than ever here at home over a similar period of time. As Alchemy said, you have to take care not to tickle attack people who you don't know well enough, tempting as it is. I only know a few lees here and don't get to see them much, so I may fantisize tickling them (or others) if I'm not able to actually do it myself. I long-distance dated a girl in CA for a while years ago and she loved to be tickled (her word was "craved") and we had some wonderful times together, but the long-distance doomed us. Last time I spoke to her she had a new (local) boyfriend and wasn't getting tickled that much and indicated that she had "outgrown" it. Guess she didn't have too much withdrawl.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back