• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper is offering tickling and foot fetish sessions in Dallas, Texas!

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey Dallas Texas Ticklists! :)

I'll be in Dallas on June 3-8, 2009 and am offering tickling and foot fetish sessions. I have reasonable rates for both non-filmed and filmed sessions; and different rates for showing your face or not showing your face during the filmed sessions. :) Guys, gals and couples are all welcome.

I also have an additional girl, Candle Boxxx, the beautiful blonde you may have seen in Tickle Chicks videos, available if you are down for some two girl ticklin action!

Email me at [email protected] if interested!

<3 Addie

Addie,,, I sooo am ready .... hit me up girl!!! When youre back home in GA!!!

Chicago

Addie,

Chicago is beautiful in the summer. Come visit! I promise we'll fill your schedule.

Dave

Wow only a 2 hour drive for Addie Juniper O__O Hey can you message me about the rates? I am definetly interested. pm me.

I'll be in Dallas on June 3-8, 2009 and am offering tickling and foot fetish sessions. I have reasonable rates for both non-filmed and filmed sessions; and different rates for showing your face or not showing your face during the filmed sessions. :) Guys, gals and couples are all welcome.

I also have an additional girl, Candle Boxxx, the beautiful blonde you may have seen in Tickle Chicks videos, available if you are down for some two girl ticklin action!

<3 Addie

No, still too far. How about Tulsa? (wishful thinking)

I don't understand what your role is Addie, are you the ler or the lee?

Any chance you'll come back to Seattle sometime so we can do our session make-up that I missed out on the last time you were here? :0]

if you came up here i'd take ya both on.. Dallas is to far for me unfortunatly

<3 Addie

Well, I have made my choice and my payment has been mailed. Now it's too late to back out. I'm looking forward to a fun evening. :3poke:

Don

I'd be interested - Dallas not too far. But I was wondering how reasonable the rates are. Please let me know. Thanks .

Haha what a coincidence, im going on a trip to dallas june 4-11.

No, still too far. How about Tulsa? (wishful thinking)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Q9DSFu6eCQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Q9DSFu6eCQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back