• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Night's Tickling Threesome

feetandtickling

TMF Poster
OK, one of the Mods encouraged me to share any success stories with the rest of you, since couples do not usually post ads looking for a third or fourth person to tickle with. I actually have full permission to mention our new friend's screen name here, but I feel like I shouldn't...if she wants you to know who she is, she will tell you herself. She's 23, a lot of fun, very smart and very ticklish. We met at the bar last week like the personal ad suggested, and after a few moments of nervousness on all sides, we started talking, and planning, and hit it off very nicely. It's a bar with a beer garden, and we were the only ones out there. When my girlfriend placed her bare feet in my lap, she invites our new friend to do the same...needless to say, yes I was sitting there with the whole kool-aid smile thing going on, rubbing and tickling both of their feet and listening to them squeal in stereo. And we decide we will play in one week.

OK back to last night...After a nice Mexican dinner, we retire back to my place, relaxing on the sofa for drinks. Once again, my girlfriend does the feet in my lap thing, and invites her to do the same. The girls start tickling each other's feet, sucking each other's toes, then the two of them start attaching my restraints to my wrists and ankles, and it's off to the bedroom, where I am secured to the bed, spread eagle. I like being all stretched out, with your feet hanging off the end of the bed so you can't block the tickling at all. I am sure you can figure out what hapens next, I am totally helpless being tickle tortured by two beautiful girls, and having the time of my life. Our new friend seemed to be taking out her agression on me, sort of getting revenge for every guy that ever mistreated her, but I have NO complaints! I don't think she knows her own strength...she was a very agressive tickler, poking me in the ribs for at least a half hour, and the two of them made me roll around like an idiot, squirming etc etc. When my GF had to use the bathroom, she told our friend, "You keep tickling him....I'll be back in a few minutes". After about 45 minutes of this, including some other behavior I am not at liberty to reveal, they decided it was time for us all to take a break, the girls saying they were sweating more than i was from tickling me so much! The girls both said they like when a guy takes care of his feet, and they both spent quite a bit of time sucking toes and tickling the life out of me there, and everyplace else that I possess skin.

OK, round two starts, with our new friend tied....for her comfort, we left one hand free for a while until she felt like she was ready to be completely helpless, and after a while she said, ok, secure the other hand. It was her first time being tied down hands and feet, so she was really excited...and so were we!! I do not know how long we tickled her for, but I do know we all had an absolute blast. We took turns being at her feet, sort of like a tag team wrestling match.....she never had her armpits kissed and licked before, so I could not help but take care of that little problem for her!:neenerneener: The reactions were awesome, a combination of 2 mouths and my GF's fingernails made this a fun time for her, I'm sure.

OK my girlfriend did not have her turn yet, so I might have to post another brief story when we get together again to tag-team tickle her too. Hope I did not bore you too badly (I don't usually have any interesting true tickling stories to post, so hopefully this one was ok).

Last edited:
Its only been an hour and a half since you posted this story. Not many people post in this forum anyway, just view.

Thanks for the tip Baldadonis............Daffy we are looking forward to your arrival in the northeast!

ENJOYED YOUR STORY.

OK, one of the Mods encouraged me to share any success stories with the rest of you, since couples do not usually post ads looking for a third or fourth person to tickle with.

OK my girlfriend did not have her turn yet, so I might have to post another brief story when we get together again to tag-team tickle her too. Hope I did not bore you too badly (I don't usually have any interesting true tickling stories to post, so hopefully this one was ok).

^I am now waiting to hear the story about your girlfriend.^:bouncybou:bouncybou

terrific tale. I'd love to hear about your girlfriend.

You're one lucky dude.

It sounds like you had a great time. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the experience here.:D

I failed to mention some other details, such as the moisturizing lotion being applied to both girls' feet on the couch, and once they were tormenting me my GF was applying it to my feet, then she hands the bottle to our friend, telling her to put lotion on my armpits....she put it on my entire upper body, and it felt nice to have a break from the tickling and feel a nice pair or female hands rubbing lotion into your skin...but that didn't last long, the tickling quickly commenced and the lotion helped make it more excruciating. When the girls switched, our friend said she had a toy to drive me crazy with...I thought she brought it with her, but later learned that it was my battery-operated trimmer from my bathroom, that she took the head off of, so the little device spinning inside was revealed.......she used that on my lotioned up soles for a while, and of course it drove me crazy.

My GF has been telling me how much she loved sucking another girl's toes, and tickling her armpits and upper body area. They both had a great time. We all did.
Just thought a few more details would be in order. ;-)

Threesomes are great...threesomes with tickling are the BEST!!!

Well done, and let us know if anything happens next ;)

DJ Tickler

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back