• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SAT is now GIG!! Read for information! 1st Post.

RobAce

Verified
Greetings all.
As you all are well aware of I was really trying to put together a Southern Gathering here in Georgia. But alas by myself I was not able to do it. TklshDiva came to me because she wanted to start a Gathering and asked if mine was still on?! I told her my situation so in turn we both decided to work as a TEAM in bringing a great Tickle Gathering here to Georgia!

So enter GIG!! Gatherings In Georgia!! But even if your not in Georgia you are more than welcome to come and enjoy!

Right now we are looking at mid to late September, renting a cabin somewhere around Lake Lanier, GA. We are looking at keeping the costs very low (40.00 at most) and the benefits HIGH!!

If you are interested in attending a weekend on the lake in a cabin feel free in sending a PM to myself (now RobAce) and or TklshDiva. The sooner we get an idea of how many people the better we will be in getting a Great Cabin on the Lake ASAP and making some plans for the weekend with whom will attend.

Also TklshDiva has created a yahoo account you can send information too:
tickling_gig at yahoo dot com.

So, speak up and let us know. The more the merrier but space will be limited unless you don't mind sleeping on a floor. We will accommodate as best we can. When we start figuring out specifics we will be posting updates.

Thanks.

TklshDiva & RobAce

curious question. what if you dont want to spend the enitre weekend there, but you want to come up for the day?

That's perfectly fine! I'm sure people who attend other gatherings have just come up for the "day". :)

great news, the Georgia tickle drought will be ending

Rob, count me in again. I live about an hours drive or so from Gainesville. I will be glad to bring my stocks for that Renfaire vibe. I'm prepaid from the last gathering and willing to help you with the work. Good to know the Georgia gathering is on again. You may want to put a FYI thread in the Tickling discusion section as that is how I found out about the new gathering. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Rob, count me in again. I live about an hours drive or so from Gainesville. I will be glad to bring my stocks for that Renfaire vibe. I'm prepaid from the last gathering and willing to help you with the work. Good to know the Georgia gathering is on again. You may want to put a FYI thread in the Tickling discusion section as that is how I found out about the new gathering. Look forward to meeting everyone.

FYI GT - "GIG" was created by both myself and Rob. I know all about Rob making an effort in starting a gathering here. This is why I contacted him. We put our heads together and came up with GIG. "I" would love for you to help in any way shape or form just give "US" a heads up on what it is you can do or would like to contribute too and we will see if it's needed?! :)

Hurry, September, Hurry........................

Sorry I did not include you in my post. Rob clearly said you two were working as a team on the meeting. I would be able to bring my stocks for a Renfaire vibe and be able to bring soft drinks, ice, cups, plates. I know Rob mentioned the Yahoo site. I assume a list of duties,needs,requests etc. is going to be posted. Will Addie and her crowd be helping this time also? Will there be a tv/vcr/dvd available to show clips/tapes? I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for a while but I would like to try to get together with others from this community. I am in Jax, Fl but I may be able to make it for one day. I just need to know the address, how much and do I need to bring anything? Since this would be my first gathering I am currious as to what goes on normally during one of these parties?

There doesn't seem to be many tickle lovers in Jax so I would love to meey you guys.

Hello -

Sorry its taken me a while to get back. Hope all of you are doing well, staying out of the heat or staying cool. This heat has been pathetic the last few weeks but anyway ... found a few great places shold hear back from them by the end of this week!! Keep your fingers crossed!

Still in a holding pattern, working on it. Diva has been busy lately and I also am aware she was not feeling well for a while. Things will hopefully start coming out soon on the where's, when's, and such.

Just stay tuned and thanks for the reminder! :D

Rob

Tonights munch was awesome! Good to finaly meet you Rob! ( Blues Clues extrodinare' )

Can't wait til next time!

count me in don't know if I'm a day late and a dollar short or not.. haven't been on TMF in like 3 months or so... sorry........... Iris :)

count me in don't know if I'm a day late and a dollar short or not.. haven't been on TMF in like 3 months or so... sorry........... Iris :)

Sadly enough it was last night 9/19:dropatear but alas no play time (and to put it mildly; RobAce came prepared to PLAY! Sunriseticklee was very disappointed that playtime did not happen so I'd bet my bottom dollar that she is already planning a new munch/gathering.

LOL... Let's get something going for the end of October, ya'll. Give me an excuse to wear a french maid outfit and tickle people with my feather duster in public. WHOOHOO!

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Sorry to have missed this. I didn't even discover this event until today. I will have to check the gatherings more frequently. As a producer it would be good to interact with fans/community. Next time.

T-mac
laughterisbeautiful.us

JUST A THOUGHT ATL

Hey Everyone! I notice that there have been some time since the last time we met so..I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone that is interested or free if you would like to join me and a few other ticklephiles in ATL for dinner in two weeks. I usually meet with ticklephiles in the ATL on a regular basis so I figure why be greedy and share the wealth. If you are interested just send a PM and I will give you more information. Have a great day and happy V-Day!

The munch on February 27th was great. Sweetpiggy did a wonderful job to coordinate and plan it. We here in Georgia are lucky that Tampa is willing to share this lady. There should be another one in March so please Georgia 'lees and 'lers make it if you can.

Awww thanks for the compliment hun :) It was no problem. Hope to see more people for the next one

I can not believe I spaced it. But without my meds the last 2 months (on my off cycle) I would have been in a lot of pain and may not as enjoyed as much as the last munch. Ill try for the next one, its always great to see you all from around here.

Rob

My bf and I live in Savannah. PLEASE let me know of the next one... I can't help but say I would hope one would eventually be in my area. But I know it's tough to get people together with finances as they are these days.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back