• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Up"

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Morning guys! :)

Just wanted to let you know I saw "Up" last night and it was really, really good. If your planning on seeing a movie anytime soon it is def worth the money.

Anyway here is the trailer if you haven't heard about the movie. Enjoy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyyrYPTjPJg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyyrYPTjPJg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pixar never misses. Caught this with Fireguardian the other night in 3-D. Great little short before the movie (as usual), and the movie itself was fantastic. Everyone should go see it.

Even though I'm a bigger 2D art fan then a 3D art fan I have to say Pixar's films are enjoyable. I'm also glad the founder supports 'Studio Gibli'.

I just got back from it:

As a movie:
Fun from top to bottom. Best movie I've seen so far this year.

As a PIXAR movie:
Somewhere in the middle. It's not "Toy Story" or "Finding Nemo", but it's not "Cars" either. :D

Snail Shell

me and sae brang her daughter to see it. it was a good movie i liked it

I loved the movie. It was a lot funny then I thought it was going to be. This is actually a movie I would be willing to pay and see in the theater again. I have to be honest though the short before the movie was excellent and was actually better than some parts of the movie.

Also I AM SO EXCITED FOR A NEW TOY STORY!!!!!!!

"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"
Best.Line.Ever.

Doug is the bomb.com .. I definitely recommend this movie! Although .. it wasn't as 3Dish as I thought it was going to be.

Last edited:
Morning guys! :)

Just wanted to let you know I saw "Up" last night and it was really, really good. If your planning on seeing a movie anytime soon it is def worth the money.

Anyway here is the trailer if you haven't heard about the movie. Enjoy

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to let my best friend's sister know(she wants to take her b/f and his little brother to see it).

LoL, heck maybe I'll go see it too... not with them though, she can get on my nerves. Maybe I'll go by myself, just like I did when I saw Wall-E.

Just saw UP 2 hours ago! and it was sooo greeeaaaattt!!! Doug the Dog is awesome!!

Ellie badge!!!

couldnt agree more with the positive reviews. It was a pretty awesome movie.

it was very cool. kind of cheered me up a little. if you haven't seen it yet, go see it!

adventure is out there.

I know you can't tell from trailors, but that looks like the dumbest movie on the planet.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back