• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KillerQueen's Party Clip! (M/F, FFF + MF tickle fight)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Finally, KillerQueen approved to produce a tickle clip at one of our monthly public tickle parties! If you ever wondered what's going on there, you can see it here and now. The clip consists of 3 separate parts: At first, KillerQueen gets tickled mercilessly by one of the male party guests; in the second part, you can see her in a playful and very sensuous ticklish threesome with two other girls; and last not least, a male and a female party guest have a rather intense yet funny tickle fight, both giving and receiving. This is a very unique clip! And entirely un-commercial... ;)

Unfortunately, the most striking party features can't be seen on this clip: There's always lots of gang-tickling going on, but most of the party guests didn't want to appear on camera. And the most important thing of all can only be felt when you're there: the totally relaxed and friendly atmosphere! Those of you who have already visited us know what I'm talking about... :cool2:

If you happen to be in Germany on July 8th or August 14th, be sure not to miss this party!

This is great, thanks for sharing. If you had a store I'd definitely buy. :D

Hal, Thanks for sharing this clip it is awesome. I recognize some of the participants from my previous visits to a couple of parties. I look forward to attending another Tickle Party and would recommend this party to anyone in the TMF who plans on visiting Berlin. I had fun when I was there.

TicklesFemales

This clip just confirms that i want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. :woman:

That was awesome my friend. Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

The red-haired girl is delightfully ticklish & what's more - she REALLY seems to love it. Wish I could have been there, with my bare feet at the ready. Whatever happened to Killer Queen? Did she get married & leave the scene?

Tks for inquiring about KillerQueen! I know how ticklish she really was, and how much she loved it, as I was one very lucky guy who ever tickled her in a few private sessions.

Unfortunately, her party co-organizer (and lover) died from a heart attack, and completely unexpectedly so. She had to go through a very thorough therapy for a long time afterwards, and she didn't feel like partying any more, quite understandably.

I'm still in contact with her every now and then, she is better now. And she still is ticklish, she also still loves it. However, there won't be any more tickle parties.

The whole tickle scene here in Germany died after the end of her tickle parties, too. But all kinds of fashions become revived after a decade of so, maybe also the trend for tickling. Probably as a twitter flash mob or some sort of facebook party, that's how things are done nowadays... ;)

Tks for inquiring about KillerQueen! I know how ticklish she really was, and how much she loved it, as I was one very lucky guy who ever tickled her in a few private sessions.

Unfortunately, her party co-organizer (and lover) died from a heart attack, and completely unexpectedly so. She had to go through a very thorough therapy for a long time afterwards, and she didn't feel like partying any more, quite understandably.

I'm still in contact with her every now and then, she is better now. And she still is ticklish, she also still loves it. However, there won't be any more tickle parties.

The whole tickle scene here in Germany died after the end of her tickle parties, too. But all kinds of fashions become revived after a decade of so, maybe also the trend for tickling. Probably as a twitter flash mob or some sort of facebook party, that's how things are done nowadays... ;)
How many people would turn upto those tickling parties

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back