• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A lot of very short true stories~

ElFewja

Verified
I feel like posting some of my experiences with an ex, so I’m going to. For various reasons, she is now out of my life (here is the kicker: she is now out of my life again, for the fourth time), but I still look back fondly on much of it. Anyway, not relevant.

She’s blonde, blue eyes, about 5’10. Size 10 feet. For what it’s worth. This stuff is over the course of two or three years.

I had told her early on that I was into this, and at the time was still pretty ashamed of it; she was cool with it which really made me accept this stuff a lot more. To quote her, it’s like a drug and becomes very addictive; she grew to like it a lot.

When we first met, before she really truly understood, though I had told her, we used to have long tickle wars, rolling about in a field by some trees, tickling each other. There were HUGE circles in the slightly over grown grass and weeds where we laid and did this; I never really got her feet then, but yeah.

There were quite a few times when I would sit on her arms and play guess the number I’m thinking of while tickling her armpits. Luckily for me, she found it extremely hard to think while this was going on, so though I did cheat  she more often than not couldn’t get the number and would have to sit there for so long. Once, because I had never eaten a tomato before, she offered to let me hold her down like that and tickle her if I did. Man, that was awesome.

There were always good tickle fights; I could wrap my arms around her and still be able to easily get her stomach and hips (she had incredibly ticklish hips). I held her down on the kitchen floor quite a few times while her parents were out and got her good, all over. By then it had long since stopped being as playful and much more… yeah etc.

Once, after I picked her up from a friends place, I offered her a foot massage, which ended in tickles and a few foot kisses.

The first night I used my tongue on her, man was it awesome. Her feet were completely soaked after about ten minutes. I wanted to see how she was taking it (apparently she was giggling the entire time my mouth was on her feet; I didn’t hear her). Her response was that I needed to get up there and make out with her immediately.

Another time, when she had stayed the night, I found myself unable to sleep and pounced on her ankles at about 3 in the morning (we got home at 2), licking and tickling them like crazy. This time, she had already accepted that it turned her on a bit, and had also told me that she found it hard to keep still when I was doing this. I had told her a few nights before, yeah, don’t bother; I’ll just hold you down while I lick, don’t worry about kicking me. Man, she really enjoyed that; watching her feet squirm while my tongue ran over her arches was amazing.

A lot of tickle talk went on, mostly me being horny and telling her all the nasty things I wanted to do to her feet. I finally got a chance to tie her up – she had been hesitant for so long – so yeah. She was loosely tied, on her stomach, hands bound behind her and ankles bound together, blind folded. I went through every tickle instrument I had, favoring fingers and mouth. When I turned on my sonic care, she said Oh god! Recognizing it’s sound immediately, but never knowing it to be a tickle tool. She kept screaming what the hell is that at my favorite toe tickler – one of those waterpik automatic flossers (GET ONE!) I got her effing good, but the bondage was so loose and she squirmed so much, not much worked. More of the time was spent with me trying to get her down better. Tried to tie her toes, but she had such strong feet, she just wiggled around anyway; but she said the toes tied made it worse. I never got her to actually tell me what it was like, for her, which was something I really wanted.

I licked and tickled her in front of a huge mirror, once; it was amazing being able to see those beautiful feet while I went at them. She didn’t really think the mirror helped her, but she liked watching me all the same; had a huge smile on her face that wasn’t from the tickling. She had been sitting with her feet in the pose, because she had heard me say it once and thought it was so cute and funny, and wanted to see me do it.

Another time I was bound to a chair while she rubbed her feet all over me, pinched my nose with her toes, sat and read a book in the pose, etc. I did get one bite off at a big toe, playfully of course.

Plenty of times while we were watching a movie or something, we had to pause – a lot of movies we never got through – for various reasons. Her feet would be rubbing against my ankles, or she would unconsciously be flicking her toes, and the sliver polish shined through her socks, so I had to hold her down rip them off and go at them .

But yeah, I can’t recall immense details. There was just a lot of small tickles, and a lot of big, big ones. Anyway, Etc.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with her and she enjoyed it as well. :couch:

A lot of very short true stories

Hi new here I thought the true street event on may 9th was great would it be possible to post results and the times for all the class I would say my favor was the outlaw class is there any more videos coming soon?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back