• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling while having sex!

hmm, i was thinking more about foot worship during sex. it seems to go with the flow...

Its def. alot of fun. My first occurance of it happened completely by accident. She was on top and riding me and I grabbed her waist(kinda like guiding her motions and pulling her into me) and I just so happened to press with my thumbs alil harder that I realized and she smiled real big and leaned forward but kept right on going. I wasnt sure what exactly happened cuz I was still in sex mode and I did it again and got the same reaction. After that 2nd time I realized it was me making her react like that I would periodically grab her hips or walk my fingers up her side. And the great part was that through her laughing and moving she didnt once say stop or even really pause her actions of riding me. It was great. Think everyone should try it atleast once whether it be their thing or not.

This is my first post so pls excuse me if this has been discussed before but i wanted to get everyones opinion on tickling or being tickled while having sex.

My gf and i have been together for about 5 yrs and i began tickling her while we were having sex about 2 yrs into our relationship. She is not into tickling but is very open-minded to my fetish. She lets me tickle the crap out of her while we are going at. She will put her feet in my face for me to tickle with my teeth, fingers, brush and anything else i like. She lets me use lotion and everything! It is unbelievable and yes she is super ticklish! Thoughts?

First of all, welcome! Congratulations on finding sb who lets you tickle her, even if she isn't really into it.. but are you sure that she isn't? :D

And yeah, it is most definitely a turn on!!

The last person who tickled me purposefully and knew about my penchant (an enthusiastic convert, in case you're at all interested) slid into me after a couple hours of experimentation and tickled me while we fucked. We were in the lotus position and he stared into my eyes the whole time, like a really sadistic hypnotist. He didn't tickle enough to make me squirm off him; it was gentle but in a way that drives me mad.

Apparently it pinches a bit. Which I've been told in the past, when people I'm fucking inevitably tickle me by accident. But I heard no complaints. Did, however, have to listen to a lengthy description of the subtle changes in my facial expression when I react to varying degrees of tickling (I secretly liked that), followed by an equally lengthy description of the effect of the recession on the ICT industry.

Its great and enjoyable, but just make sure you can differentiate between your interest and hers. You don't want her to remember her sexual life gratifying you in something she doesn't care about.

We've tried it, but for us the two don't seem to mix very well. Each one distracts from the other.
XO

I love it to get tickled during sex. ThenI really freak out and buck like mad. Hehe

I love it to get tickled during sex. ThenI really freak out and buck like mad. Hehe

Hi Amanda,

Very cool. And may I just add--

"Come live with me and be my love / And we will all the pleasures prove..."

dig dug dog

I use to tickle the hell out of my last girlfriend during sex, and she liked it.
She said it's hard for her cum while laughing, but it's worth it!
I myself loved it and could not get enough.

I haven't tried it with my new girlfriend yet, but I'm thinking may be next week. :mwahaha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back