• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

joy philbin

cek53

i don,t know if any one would really be interested in this bot i am posting any way.this morning on live with regis and kelly, regis wife was guest co host he talked about how she asks him at night to tickle her feet before she goes to sleep, she was kind of embaressed about it, but said she loves to be tickled. i thought it interesting because i think she is a good looking woman. chuck.

That sounds like a cute reference, something tender between a couple, and great PR for tickles. ;) I just wish I could've seen it, but good to know.

Joy is a nice looking lady, I wish I saw it too, but Regis should tickle his co-host, Kelly Ripa, now that would be something to see. Watching Kelly, she would probably let her "Big Daddy" (that's what she calls Regis) tickle her.

he mentioned a few yrs back about the same thing but that the cat they had at the time would always jumps on her and get in the way, I believe I'm remembering it correctly

He mentioned this before.

One morning he brought the subject up when Kelly was the cohost.

Has anybody recorded this?????? This same topic is in the Tickling Discussion Thread.

Joy

If you google Regis and Kelly and go to their main site....under Host chat....they list the week's chats by day. If you forward to 5:50, you can see her tell the world.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

If you google Regis and Kelly and go to their main site....under Host chat....they list the week's chats by day. If you forward to 5:50, you can see her tell the world.

She said it:SHE LIKES TO BE TICKLED.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back