• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Special Thanks

BACCOMIX

TMF Poster
THANKS.jpgThanks to all the TMF members who have taken the time to critique, praise and comment on my work. I appreciate the support and encouragement and look forward to producing many more exciting graphic adventures for the community.

A quick altered frame from the yet to be released Laughing Pines #3. The context of the frame within the actual comic is appropriate, so I figured I would riff on it a bit to create a little thank you note.

Thanks again.

BAC

Last edited:
Capnmad get a life dude... Assholes like you are part of the problem, not part of the solution!!!

BAC, your work--to be succinct--is simply the best. Matter of fact, your art was the likely catalyst for my own indoctrination into the fetish (as the ticklee). You've been the definitive influence for my videos and photo sets. Which of your comics offers options to feet (i.e. tickled inflicted upon a captive babe's entire upper body)? I've love to purchase 'em from Clips4Sale (or directly from yourself).

Take care and keep up the truly great work...

Lily Haze
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Well thanks

Thank you for the gracious compliment. I appreciated it. If you hit my site, baccomix.com you will note that each of the comics is tagged with the type of ticking that they contain.

Although much of my work focuses on foot tickling I do try to include a balance of upper body fun to keep things interesting. There are couple of great upper body panels in Laughing Pines 3...if I do say so myself.

Once again. Thanks for the compliment. Glad I could be of service.

BAC

BAC, your work--to be succinct--is simply the best. Matter of fact, your art was the likely catalyst for my own indoctrination into the fetish (as the ticklee). You've been the definitive influence for my videos and photo sets. Which of your comics offers options to feet (i.e. tickled inflicted upon a captive babe's entire upper body)? I've love to purchase 'em from Clips4Sale (or directly from yourself).

Take care and keep up the truly great work...

Lily Haze
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Thanks, can't wait to further explore your site! If you ever require a model--forgive the forfeiture of subtlety--count me in!

Your devoted fan,

Lily Haze

Better late then never! This piece of art really makes me giddy! They all do.

Fantasy Play - "BAC?! WOW, I'm a rabid fan. I mean really rabid with drool and everything!"

FP

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back