• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathy Griffin hates having her feet touched

pac512

In the current issue of US Weekly (The Hills' Stephanie Pratt on the cover) on pg 14, Kathy Griffin lists 25 things you don't know about me

#18. I hate having my feet touched

In the current issue of US Weekly (The Hills' Stephanie Pratt on the cover) on pg 14, Kathy Griffin lists 25 things you don't know about me

#18. I hate having my feet touched

Great find, pac512. And there's definitely more to this story. Years ago when we were mostly on Usenet, there was a post to a website with a clip of one of Kathy's early stand-up routines, and she actually talked in her act about not liking people touching her feet. She never used the T-word but we all knew what she meant. And allegedly there's a clip of her on the Howard Stern show where she says "I'm ticklish from the knees down, and I hate it!"

Now I know some women who really hate being tickled and they even hate having the subject discussed. For somebody who hates being tickled so much, Kathy sure loves to bring up the subject a lot. :firedevil :D

just because she hates having her feet touched, doesnt mean shes ticklish there. it could mean it hurts too or other things.

just because she hates having her feet touched, doesnt mean shes ticklish there. it could mean it hurts too or other things.

Well, she was asked in a chat years ago where she was most ticklish and she answered "My feet" (see the Ticklish Celebrities lists) (which I am about to completely overhaul and update!!).

So I think this one is pretty much confirmed!

[align=left]First of all, I so sorry for making such links, but because of the need to live and work, we have to do so, and if we influential your management, would you please delete my id, I will not be registered, thanks!Buy True Religion Jeans From us.[/align]
Apologetic spam! Now I've seen everything; this is too funny to report. :rowfull:

I am aware that these are a repost. However, there may be someone who is interested in Kathy's ticklish soles and doesn't have time to search.

Kathy Griffin - "very ticklish" feet

Was listening to a rerun "best of" collection of the Howard Stern radio show from 1999 with Kathy Griffin. Here is the dialog word-for-word:

Stern: I always wear my shades, always wear my shoes [in bed with a woman]
Griffin: That's not hot!
Stern: I'm not into feet.
Griffin: I'm not either. Very ticklish - I don't like it.

I used to think she was just annoying, but I may have to rethink that...

I also call "bullshit" on Stern not being into feet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back