• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if tickling were vanilla

strwbrysundae

Recent posts got me thinking... Suppose our fetish, desire, interest, orientation, whatever, was NORMAL. What sort of strange social customs and taboos do you think would have grown up around tickling if it were totally mainstream? I can picture a world where feathers sell products on billboards, "first base", "second base" etc. mean totally different things to kids, conservatives start "tickling abstinence" campaigns, taking off your shoes in public is risque.... I mean, wouldn't everything in our culture be different--clothing, dating, media, health class....

Someone on a recent post just asked: would you give up your tickling fetish if you could? Most people said no. But suppose you could bestow your fetish on EVERYONE. Or transform the world into a world where everybody shared it, or as many as don't share it now. Would you do it? What would that world be like?

how much for a bootleg copy of "North to Alaska"

All beaches will be considered nude beaches. Gynecology/podiatry specialties combined and responsible for all legal shoe prescriptions. Sonicares only sold in plain brown wrappers. Tickle mags and vids producers are the hugh hefners & larry flynts. "Her feet, ribs, underarms etc. have a great personality" a term of derision. FM Concepts teaches classes on how to fake orgasms. Comedy is outlawed as a bad influence for producing those lewd sounds of passion. GT still can't get a tickle date.( the more things change the more they stay the same.....)

if tickling was normal and widely loved and accepted i'd still love it, but i'd be in total paradise.

I believe I'd like tickling a lot less, and its playfullness would be lost because of fiends abusing it.

-Xionking

Uhm...tickling IS totally normal. :) Being turned on by tickling is not. But if it was, then guess what would happen: Nobody would do it in public! You couldn't tickle your children. It would be way less interesting.

tickling is normal

i think tickling is normal. it just is on a sort of three dimensional spectrum. one dimension goes from those who r not in the least bit ticklish to the extremely ticklish on every part of his/her body. the second dimension is from innocent play like giving a baby a tickle to total sexual identification with tickling as an essential part of sexual intimacy. the third dimension is acceptance which goes from absolutely,totally hating it, no way is it acceptable in any form to the totally living with tickling every breathing moment and can never get enuf of it.
the same can probably be said for any variety of other tastes and preferences - doesn't society sort of have extremes on gender preference or on the female breast or monogamy or polygamy, etc, etc.
and usually anything taken to an extreme on either end of the spectrum in any one of the three dimensions stands somewhat outside the "normal" activities of the general population. on the other hand those "norms" change over time. there was a time when women's bathing attire pretty much covered the body from neck to, and including feet. now the "morm" has shifted significantly.
so i'd say tickling is "normal" though those of us who frequent places like tmf may be pushing the current social "normal" envelope for tickling.:roflmao:

Uhm...tickling IS totally normal. :) Being turned on by tickling is not. But if it was, then guess what would happen: Nobody would do it in public! You couldn't tickle your children. It would be way less interesting.
I agree! Very well said! I like that tickling can be either erotic or just playful.

Hm.

I might still enjoy tickling, but I feel that I wouldn't be unique, or had a special little something for it. Well, I don't know. It'd be a little awkward to be surrouned by people tickling each other because they get the joy out of it.

There would be more laughter in the world, certainly.

Don't know about how I'd feel personally, but I do know that if it was like that there would be loads more tickling products; many tickle toys and even tickling machines easily available. That would be a massive plus!

Be weird. What else I find weird is how anal is mainstream and yet this isn't.

Whatever floats your fuckin' boat I suppose.

Anal is actually a good example...even though it is pretty mainstream, it still doesn't mean a lot of people - especially women! - like it! Shows that something isn't more popular just because it's mainstream!

Recent posts got me thinking... Suppose our fetish, desire, interest, orientation, whatever, was NORMAL. What sort of strange social customs and taboos do you think would have grown up around tickling if it were totally mainstream? I can picture a world where feathers sell products on billboards, "first base", "second base" etc. mean totally different things to kids, conservatives start "tickling abstinence" campaigns, taking off your shoes in public is risque.... I mean, wouldn't everything in our culture be different--clothing, dating, media, health class....

Someone on a recent post just asked: would you give up your tickling fetish if you could? Most people said no. But suppose you could bestow your fetish on EVERYONE. Or transform the world into a world where everybody shared it, or as many as don't share it now. Would you do it? What would that world be like?

*singing* Heaven, I'm in Heaven

If tickling was mainstream, I think it would be the same as sex is view by the public currently. Some people love it, some people don't talk about it, and some people sell it. It wouldn't change the world a great deal I don't think, but I would quiet happily live in it.

On the other side of that though, I wouldn't want to become desensitized to it which might happen if everyone started doing it. Also alot of people would find their normal tickle foreplay disappear and be replaced with getting down to business ;) LOL

DJ Tickler

Some people love it, some people don't talk about it, and some people sell it.

And that would differ from the current situation how? :)

I think it would be boring as hell if it was vanilla...
Maby thats just me, but I think one of the big thrills with a fetish
is when you live it out. If it was normal and you got it all the time
it would be boring...

I think it would be boring as hell if it was vanilla...
Maby thats just me, but I think one of the big thrills with a fetish
is when you live it out. If it was normal and you got it all the time
it would be boring...

Agreed. Not being able to do it every day makes it special!

Fuckin A Jan, You have arrived. I'm proud of you. Go Jan Go! Go Jan Go!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back