• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with Nitrous Oxide...

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
Noticing the recent trend (dare I call it a trend with only three or four examples? Well hell, three or four songs by Ricky Martin is a "Latin Revolution", so why not) to include the so called "laughing gas" in stories, I have to ask...has anyone really seen this done? Can it work, and is it really that great? I've been on Nitrous once (totally legitimatly, believe it or not, whereas the perscription for marijuana may not have been entirely legit...) at the dentist's and it was great, but I didn't really laugh...just felt wierd. Of course, he had pliers in my mouth. That may have hindered the moment. Anyway, just curious.

Sleep-deprivedly yours,
-T9 (or, as we army types say, T-Niner)

Warning!

I strongly advise against the use of Nitrous Oxide! Besides numbing most sensations (not really an enhancement for tickling), it has highly dangerous by-effects: it can cause serious, chronic brain damage, it even caused deaths! The high damage toll was the reason why Nitrous Oxide was abolished by medicine. It's now used only for technical purposes.

The fact that it can cause people to giggle has NOTHING AT ALL to do with tickling. Babbling 'idiots' at asylums have also been known to giggle for no apparent reason, and this seems much closer connected to the effects of the gas.

Sorry to burst a bubble, my friends. Using 'laughing gas' for tickling is for fiction only, like other 'tickle enhancing' drugs.

Good Advice.

Do not do it.

The health dangers (such as death, you understand ?) mentioned by several others are very good reasons in and of themselves to say no to NO2. This is not an exaggeration: kids have abused this stuff and died at parties.

This brings up reason number 2 to say no: wrong judgement. You will NOT make the correct decisions about anything if under the influence of that chemical, and you may lose interest in everything, (read carefully here) including the basic survival instinct. Read this again: you can lose your will to live and even your interest in breathing. Ask your friendly pharmacist, doctor, or narco squad if this claim is true or false.

Skipping over the other reasons, let's get down to the one that should interest you the most: it has the exact opposite effect here. Pay attention: That stuff destroys tickling.

Got it ? Let's review...

{1} The stuff kills.

{2} If it doesn't kill, your brain won't work.

{3} In the 1-in-6 chance you get to here, it destroys tickling.

I never understood the laughing gas stories either, even if it's entirely fiction... The turn-on, I thought, was in the reactions of a ticklish person..why would you want to mess that up with adding a drug (apparently a dangerous one) into the scenario? I read some stories on a tickling site one time, and every story I clicked on in their archives had the laughing gas involved...which just ruined the stories for me. Natural ticklishness is best :)

Maybe this is sort of off-topic, but I read somewhere that smoking pot can make some people more ticklish. Now, I'm not advocating drug use here, I'm just wondering if that's really true.

Wow!

Thanks for the advice y'all! Certainly clarifies things, and I may have to ask questions next time the dentist volunteers using Nitrous....

In regard to the next question, smoking weed, in my none-too-limited experience, does not increase one's ticklishness one bit. It can increase the desire to touch or be touched, but you will retain your normal levels of ticklishness, or perhaps even less as sensation can be numbed somewhat. Of course, everyone is affected differently, so this is far from a definitive answer.

renny said:
Maybe this is sort of off-topic, but I read somewhere that smoking pot can make some people more ticklish. Now, I'm not advocating drug use here, I'm just wondering if that's really true.

I have found from personal experience that marijuana can affect a person's reaction to being tickled. I have also found the same thing to be true regarding alcohol. Of course, total drunkeness will only diminish such sensations, but as for weed, a lady friend of mine named Diane remarked once during a conversation that she was extremely ticklish, especially when she was stoned. Again, a marijuana-induced stupor is probably not conducive to enhanced ticklishness, but being a little "high" has a positive effect on my wife's reactions to being tickled. I'm not sure what the connection between weed and ticklishness is, but I think with alcohol, as it relaxes inhibitions, it affects a person's ability to control their reaction to the tickling.

Case in point: I had my wife (Tracy) tied up and was going through my usual routines to try to get her laughing. The only thing different about this night was that she had drunk a few beers and was a little "tipsy". One of the things I like to do to her is use my tongue to tickle the hollow of her armpit next to her breast. I was doing this just like I had many times before, when I noticed that she was thrashing more forcefully than usual. I continued to "tongue" her and suddenly she uttered one short "bark" of laughter, took a deep breath, and started laughing harder than I had EVER heard her laugh before, interspersed with cries of "Stop! Stop! I can't take it anymore!" Now, Tracy is only of average ticklishness, and I had tickled her just like that many times before and had never gotten such an incredible reaction. I figured it had to be the alcohol in her system, so a few days later, I tickled her "straight" and got the usual reaction. About a week later I tickled her in the "tipsy" condition and got the elevated response like before.

I realize, of course, that a couple of trial & error experiments doesn't exactly qualify as material for the Nobel Prize in Scientific Research, but I believe the results do indicate, not necessarily that alcohol increases ticklishness, but that it does somehow interfere with the ticklee's ability to "limit" their reaction to the tickling. I guess the main point is that these substances don't make a person any more ticklish than they already are; they only affect the person's involuntary reluctance to endure tickling.

I don't know. Maybe someone else has had similar experiences with a different spin on the whys and the wherefores about the whole thing. But I definitely would follow everyone else's advice about the Nitrous.

In my opinion, Nitrous is worthless as a drug, enhancement for ticklishness, and for cars on the drag strip (fake horsepower, but I digress). I would never use Nitrous for any reason.
-=B-= <=== biochemist

Only a Fucking Moron would use nitrous oxide. You can literally kill someone in a matter of seconds.
As for Wacky Weed enhancing ticklishness, I've found it to be an enhancer, although I would not use it in a bondage situation. Any time that bondage is involved, both participants should be sober.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back