• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Turtle boy. Totally love all your work. How do you get the models? Reason I'm asking is a model I have been tickling over the phone would be a star for you if persuaded.
Don't know if she has been asked before but Honey Scott from Xxxpanded TV would honestly be your next Angelina (I'm not going over the top as Angelina is and probably will always be your best ever).
The girl is like Angelina off the wall ticklish but is slowly melting to the idea of being tickled. Don't know if it's worth the effort for you bud but the girl would be a tickle star..

Terrible news about Carla and Lacey although I guess you're not sorry to have to redo the whole shoot!! Can't wait t see Scarlett and Jasmine, sounds like an intense scene :D Love how long your continuous tickling is getting too, 16 minutes straight must've destroyed Izzy!!
If you get Honey Scott that would be amazing. I've spoken to her before and she always said she was way too ticklish to do a shoot. I'm thinking she'd only do it once but that would be enough!! :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Love how you crossed the ankles when you got Katie's feet :) was that a barefoot scene too?? Sad to hear about the lost footage.. hope you can re-do that one!!

No it was just stockings I'm afraid!

Turtle boy. Totally love all your work. How do you get the models? Reason I'm asking is a model I have been tickling over the phone would be a star for you if persuaded.
Don't know if she has been asked before but Honey Scott from Xxxpanded TV would honestly be your next Angelina (I'm not going over the top as Angelina is and probably will always be your best ever).
The girl is like Angelina off the wall ticklish but is slowly melting to the idea of being tickled. Don't know if it's worth the effort for you bud but the girl would be a tickle star..

Thanks, but I don't know the girl at all - sorry

No it was just stockings I'm afraid!

Thanks, but I don't know the girl at all - sorry

Honey Scott is a babe show legend & her ticklishness is well known my friend...she works with the lovely Anna Rose or Tara May as she's known by the viewers of Expandedxxx...maybe you could ask Anna about her & see if she has any information on Honey ? She could well be Angelina-esque &#55357;&#56842;...still loving the quality of your work Man...top draw &#55357;&#56847;

If you get Honey Scott that would be amazing. I've spoken to her before and she always said she was way too ticklish to do a shoot. I'm thinking she'd only do it once but that would be enough!! :fingerscrossed:

Honey Scott is a babe show legend & her ticklishness is well known my friend...she works with the lovely Anna Rose or Tara May as she's known by the viewers of Expandedxxx...maybe you could ask Anna about her & see if she has any information on Honey ? She could well be Angelina-esque ��...still loving the quality of your work Man...top draw ��

If one of you can send me an email address I'll ask at least :)

Here's more of Jasmine, including her brutal revenge on Scarlett (she really used her feet to great effect!) and a very dribbly hogtie ;)

Great stuff as always Turtleboy, glad to see you're still top of your game!

Thanks camble!

Some from this week's epic shoot with Portia, looking amazing as always! This one includes a new challenge where she has to try not to spill the water while being tickled - lots of fun

Fun fact: she was also in this week's Game of Thrones...I actually remembered seeing her in it but didn't realise it was her! A free clip to anyone who can spot her! :)

Hehehe challenge accepted :p
Probably she was in in the tyrion scene, when he negotiates with the masters cause according to IMDB, she was playing a "prostitute". And in that episodes thats the only scene involving "prostitutes".
Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 15.51.51.png

Thanks for your back up Tickleron and Tickler. Turtle boy this would be a bit of an effort but I promise you it would be worth it. You would have a new tickle star on your hands that I think after suffering the first shoot WOULD come back for more. Honey would put Angelina into the shade I garentee. She works with Tara May on xxxpanded and I have messagesd Tara to help us. We can but hope...

Hehehe challenge accepted :p
Probably she was in in the tyrion scene, when he negotiates with the masters cause according to IMDB, she was playing a "prostitute". And in that episodes thats the only scene involving "prostitutes".
View attachment 497506

Good guess...but wrong! :D Any others? :)

Blind guess. Jorah and Daario are spying about Vaes Dothrak and they see a Dothraki man and woman having sex in public. Daario comments: "I should have been born a Dothraki."

Blind guess. Jorah and Daario are spying about Vaes Dothrak and they see a Dothraki man and woman having sex in public. Daario comments: "I should have been born a Dothraki."

...you got it, well done! :thumbsup:

I'm true to my word, so pm the name of the clip you'd like and I'll send you a link :)

...you got it, well done! :thumbsup:

I'm true to my word, so pm the name of the clip you'd like and I'll send you a link :)

Awesome. Her moment during the scene was kind of dark and very short, but after rewatching the episode in HD you do notice it is indeed her. :D Makes sense they'd hire British adult models.

Thanks for your back up Tickleron and Tickler. Turtle boy this would be a bit of an effort but I promise you it would be worth it. You would have a new tickle star on your hands that I think after suffering the first shoot WOULD come back for more. Honey would put Angelina into the shade I garentee. She works with Tara May on xxxpanded and I have messagesd Tara to help us. We can but hope...

Fingers crossed. This would be an intense clip I'm sure of that!!! :D

Awesome. Her moment during the scene was kind of dark and very short, but after rewatching the episode in HD you do notice it is indeed her. :D Makes sense they'd hire British adult models.

Yeah, I watched it and remembered the scene and hadn't recognised her at the time - lots of fake tan and a dubbed voice makes it hard to spot..seems an odd choice as she said almost all the other Dothraki were played by latino actors :) I wouldn't say Portia's really an adult model as such - she's more a commercial model and actress who does fetish too. I think this was her third GoT appearance...I know Sophia appeared in it once too but I didn't ever see her! :)

Here's some teasers from Emma's return visit with her best pal Becky...a very hot pair!

Oh wow! Both girls look amazing!! Love what Becky is wearing, those pits look like they got some attention!! Glad Emma tickled first, the revenge 'lee is always made to suffer!!! :D

Oh wow! Both girls look amazing!! Love what Becky is wearing, those pits look like they got some attention!! Glad Emma tickled first, the revenge 'lee is always made to suffer!!! :D

Thanks TR

...some more from the last couple of weeks - here's some beautiful scenes with Anita De Bauch bringing a touch of vintage glamour!

..including an interview and a great challenge clip :)

Emma Green has the prettiest feet of any model you've ever tickled, and is tied with my other number one of ALL time, Rachelle from way back when Real Tickling.

That's pretty damned impressive!

On that note, will she ever do a nylon tease video (series of videos) for your UK Nylon Tease store...hopefully in her current style of sheer toe super thin pantyhose?!

I'd also love to see another interview with her (and maybe other models) being asked new questions, like "Do you like being tickled?" etc. that they didn't get the first time around.

I'm so glad she came back!

(And am glad all your other models stick around and come back often, for more tickling, plus they all look like they really enjoy it.)

Emma Green has the prettiest feet of any model you've ever tickled, and is tied with my other number one of ALL time, Rachelle from way back when Real Tickling.

That's pretty damned impressive!

On that note, will she ever do a nylon tease video (series of videos) for your UK Nylon Tease store...hopefully in her current style of sheer toe super thin pantyhose?!

I'd also love to see another interview with her (and maybe other models) being asked new questions, like "Do you like being tickled?" etc. that they didn't get the first time around.

I'm so glad she came back!

(And am glad all your other models stick around and come back often, for more tickling, plus they all look like they really enjoy it.)

Glad you like her mabus. Her next clip is coming up today...the reading challenge clip, which I highly recommend if you're a fan! Yes a nylon tease may be possible at some point :)

Another visit from Tillie last week - the clips seem to get wilder each time. This time we did one scene with tight bondage and one with none...they were both equally nuts and very loud (hence the ballgag on the mummy scene). The non-bondage scene was a lot of fun, and serves as proof that adding bondage doesn't necessarily make a difference to a person's ticklishness - certainly not in this case! It's just less likely to result in injury ;)

Those pictures of Anita and Tillie are awesome. Really looking forward to those clips.
It's nice to see Tillie back.

I was wondering, is Felicity Hill making a comeback soon? :)
She is one of my favorites.

Tillie as stunning as usual. Always enjoy the clips you include a ballgag :)

Those pictures of Anita and Tillie are awesome. Really looking forward to those clips.
It's nice to see Tillie back.

Thanks guys

I was wondering, is Felicity Hill making a comeback soon? :)
She is one of my favorites.

Nothing planned atm but it's a possibility :)

Here's some from last week's shoot with cute new girl Annabelle!

Another visit from Jade...I got Faye in to tickle Jade her this time, with the intention of seeing if we could top her scene with Kiki ;) Jade's ticklishness is unreal but she genuinely finds it helps to relieve her anxiety so the more intense shoots are actually better for her! These scenes were crazy and really took it out of her but she was buzzing afterwards so all was good.

The F/F scene with Faye includes a five minute pre-tickle interview. I don't like the phony, staged conversations that you sometimes see in these 'pre-tickle' setups so I just told Faye to ask Jade questions about tickling and maybe introduce a little tickling along the way...she ended up tickling her until she was almost on the floor! I'm going to post the interview as a freebie teaser later as the tickling scene is about 20 mins long on it's own.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back