• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey Turtleboy, any plans to have Ayla or Missy Jay available for lers the month of February? Thanks!

It looks very good, when will it be in the store?

It's out now :)

Hey Turtleboy, any plans to have Ayla or Missy Jay available for lers the month of February? Thanks!

No, I'm afraid they won't be back for a couple of months but I do have brand new scenes with both as lers...watch this space!

Do you know when these are releasing? You posted the mummified one after this.

I don't have a date for them but they'll be on the members site if they are released

The f/f with Shirese looks wild, i cannot wait to watch it :hungry:

Should be in the next month...

Scenes from December with Natasha - this one's on the member's site already:

A nice custom with Rachelle and Ayla. A captured spy interrogation role play. Ayla asks the questions whilst I supply the tickle-torture - and then Ayla decides to take over tickling duties herself! This one is hot...and torturous!

Part 2...the interrogator gets interrogated :) Rachelle really does love getting her own back, which makes her an excellent tickler!

Ayla also brought her own back scratcher to the shoot...not intending to be tickled with it (she really does carry a back scratcher around with her lol) but it was too good a prop not to use! It also tickled her like crazy...it's quite an evil little thing so had to be gentle but the reactions were great. This is a really cute little scene!

A nice custom with Rachelle and Ayla. A captured spy interrogation role play. Ayla asks the questions whilst I supply the tickle-torture - and then Ayla decides to take over tickling duties herself! This one is hot...and torturous!

Just got this one and it is indeed very hot, lots of brilliant reactions from Rachelle and Ayla makes an excellent captor

I recently bought the 2016 videos - "Lauren's Long Nails Make Coco Squirm", "Naia's Revenge Makes Coco Hysterical!" and "Lauren's Long Nails Drive Coco Crazy Again!".

I'd previously bought "Jezebelle's Claws Make Coco Suffer Too!" and "Testing The New Stocks On Coco's Feet".

Coco is SUPER CUTE!!! and they are all good videos. She looks like a lot of fun to tickle - it's fun watching her suffer and she has a great sexy body and nice smooth feet. Lauren is very sexy also and has really attractive smooth tickling hands/fingers/nails :)

When are you shooting with Honor? Don't think I can manage a custom but definitely excited that she is working with you again!! :happyhop:

Since Faye has not participated in the shooting for a long time, it seems that one of the best female ticklers is missing, especially when she first appeared in the tickler and Angelina's shooting, the opening line "this is my modus's tickle foot", and then let Angelina's sexy pantyhose feet experienced the power of Faye's mouth, Faye's modus made Angelina feel crazy, and then Faye's tickling modus let Emma, Tillie, Jade, Sophia, Katie and other models experience it,
Faye has a tickling method. Every time she concentrates on holding the model's pantyhose feet with her mouth and performing tickling at the same time, this is her unique method and highlight. It is too hot and too sexy.
Especially Faye's leopard print outfit, Black pantyhose or bare legs, and other dresses also fully reflect the identity of the professional female tickler, which is different from the dress of model on the receiving ;

Although I am glad that many professional female ticklers such as Ayla are still participating in the shooting, but Faye seems to always have no vacancies I can't make up for it. I was expecting Amy to fill Faye's vacancy to be beauty tickler of foot worship; but this time, the encounter between Natasha and Ellie mae, I don't know if I can touch a similar spark, since the work (Angelina Lick Tickle- Natasha's Sensitive Feet) came out , Natasha and Angelina collaborated for the first time, Angelina's pantyhose feet have always been favored by female ticklers, and have been licked and worshiped by many female ticklers, Angelina deserves the Golden Feather for best female ticklee of Uktickling, Angelina has basically been on the receiving end ,
Angelian as a beauty tickler of foot worship for the first time, she licked other model's feet with all her strength. Since then, it seems that Natasha has inherited the treatment of Angelina's delicious pantyhose feet queen. Natasha's pantyhose feet have also been licked and worshiped by several female ticklers; Ellie mae's temperament is a bit similar to Faye's, very imposing. I wonder if Ellie mae will taste and worship Natasha's delicious pantyhose feet.Will Ellie continue Faye's modus, I look forward to David's update!

Coco is SUPER CUTE!!! and they are all good videos. She looks like a lot of fun to tickle - it's fun watching her suffer and she has a great sexy body and nice smooth feet. Lauren is very sexy also and has really attractive smooth tickling hands/fingers/nails :)

Hopefully I'll be shooting with her again soon!

When are you shooting with Honor? Don't think I can manage a custom but definitely excited that she is working with you again!! :happyhop:

24th February - it's looking like we'll be shooting all customs at the minute

Here's Alice - the first of several new models from the last month or so. She's very cute and kind of hates being tickled. She's also quite a squirmer :)

Several new models? Certainly looking forward to seeing more. Alice does indeed look very cute, looks like she's got some great reactions

"Very Cute", "Hates Being Tickled" and "Quite A Squirmer" sounds like a great combination for a really good video :)

How sexy is that? I saw this post while at work and had to hide my boner from my coworkers for over an hour. During my break, I opened Sock JOI https://footjungle.com and jerked off thinking about the photos I saw here. I managed to cum before my coworker went into the bathroom. It would have been embarrassing if he had caught me masturbating.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back