• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

New scenes, featuring the return of gorgeous Roxy Mendez, this time getting tickled by newcomer Lexi. Lexi is a power lifter and her body is incredible...not to ticklish unfortunately so no revenge clip here but she does look amazing!

And Violet's back, looking amazing...and more ticklish than ever in this position!

...and the proof that models do try and bite me sometimes :)

Last edited:
Roxy and Lexi are great together. Did you tickle Lexi at all? Her body looks amazing, would love to see her restrained ;) Violet looks so hot in that outfit, looks like you got some good reactions from her pits and nips too! :D

Did you do any feet content with Lexi ? She's amazing

Not really, her feet aren't all that ticklish

Roxy and Lexi are great together. Did you tickle Lexi at all? Her body looks amazing, would love to see her restrained ;) Violet looks so hot in that outfit, looks like you got some good reactions from her pits and nips too! :D

I did, but it was only so as she's not the most ticklish - mainly on the body and nipples, but she was only ticklish for short periods so I don't know about the clips atm

Definitely! Nipple tickling is so hot

Yay! Two clips with nipple tickling.

:thumbsup:

Almost forgot about this scene with Luna/Chantelle, and it's probably the best one too - Chantelle's revenge after Luna's revenge :) It's coming to the members site...

New scenes of gorgeous Scarlett when she came in for her second visit!

...and if you like intense body tickling (on a very hot body), this nude scene is it!

The armpit sweat is real!!

Oh man!! :faint: Would love to at least see some pics of Lexi. Can't believe you forgot that revenge clip, looks like Chantelle wrecked her! Given her amazing laugh (and sexy outfit) this looks like her best clip yet. Then... Wow!! May have a new favourite! Scarlett is incredible, those sweaty armpits are just the best. She's amazing :wub:

Oh man!! :faint: Would love to at least see some pics of Lexi. Can't believe you forgot that revenge clip, looks like Chantelle wrecked her! Given her amazing laugh (and sexy outfit) this looks like her best clip yet. Then... Wow!! May have a new favourite! Scarlett is incredible, those sweaty armpits are just the best. She's amazing :wub:

Agreed!

Faye Taylor is the most senior and awesome of female tickler in UKtickling.
(Faye's Tickling Makes Angelina Scream) that is still an unsurpassed masterpiece.
View attachment 709043View attachment 709044View attachment 709045

Speaking of awesome ticklers, here's Roxee's first time tickling other models and it turns out she's a natural, although it does help that Natasha and Storm have some of the most ticklish feet on the planet :)

Either way, she did a great job. Although she looks different in the clips (hair extensions) we did actually shoot these scenes on the same day. They're both so good, I'm going to put them out together in one clip and then separately!

Storm - nylons:

Agreed!

Speaking of awesome ticklers, here's Roxee's first time tickling other models and it turns out she's a natural, although it does help that Natasha and Storm have some of the most ticklish feet on the planet :)

Either way, she did a great job. Although she looks different in the clips (hair extensions) we did actually shoot these scenes on the same day. They're both so good, I'm going to put them out together in one clip and then separately!

Storm - nylons:

It's really great, Roxee is a good female tickler, but in comparison, Ayla is still the best female tickler currently participating in the shooting. I don't know when Ayla will have the opportunity to appear as a professional tickler to shoot with beautiful model.

was this clip ever released? I belonged to the member site and never saw it and I don't see it on clips4sale. Am I missing something?

Some more tickling on her barefeet and her amazing booty!

We also shot some revenge scenes and it turns out that Joa is not only insanely ticklish but also really good at tickling....she's pretty mean and really loves being the tickler - she discovered that tickling other people is her new favourite thing, so I definitely plan to use her as a 'ler in future :) Will be posting some F/M samples in the other thread soon!

was this clip ever released? I can't seem to find it.

I’d argue that Tammie’s tickling makes Angelina scream and Angelina pick your poison are both in that debate. However I am biased on the last clip &#55358;&#56611;

Faye is great, though it certainly helps that Angelina has some of the most ticklish feet I've ever seen in a video. Usually girls as ticklish as her don't keep coming back for more, I was amazed with how long she kept making videos.

Faye is great, though it certainly helps that Angelina has some of the most ticklish feet I've ever seen in a video. Usually girls as ticklish as her don't keep coming back for more, I was amazed with how long she kept making videos.

Angelina told turtleboy that Faye was a great tickler after shooting together.
It is conceivable that Angelina was not only afraid of her pantyhose feet being tickled by Faye's mouth and fingers, and Angelina enjoyed the pleasure that Faye's ticking method brought her.
Angelina and Faye's shoot is a pinnacle that's hard to beat.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back