• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Also looking forward to this new shooting collaboration between Ellie and Jasimine .

It's coming up soon...I've since shot scenes with Ayla and Jasmine, which was fun as Jasmine is 6'1" with size 8 feet! (that's US 10)

This first clip was a blast, Jasmine is mega-ticklish. I think she found Ellie's nails almost too much on her feet but the 2-on-1 ending drove her completely nuts. It's worth mentioning that these two are friends and Ellie already knew how ticklish Jasmine was!

Lots of great updates coming up, and I just watched Epiphany's debut, she really does seem to love it. Any word on her returning?

And Oddjob's post also made me wonder, any chance of more mother/daughter scenes in the future? They always end up being great.

It's coming up soon...I've since shot scenes with Ayla and Jasmine, which was fun as Jasmine is 6'1" with size 8 feet! (that's US 10)

This first clip was a blast, Jasmine is mega-ticklish. I think she found Ellie's nails almost too much on her feet but the 2-on-1 ending drove her completely nuts. It's worth mentioning that these two are friends and Ellie already knew how ticklish Jasmine was!

Superb work, Ellie is really suitable to be a professional female tickler, the tickler team of the two is really good,I guessed it right before, Ellie and Jasmine are indeed friends, and I look forward to Jasmine's sexy pantyhose feet having the opportunity to be tickled and worshiped by a professional female tickler. I don't know if Rachelle's pantyhose feet got being care by Ayla's teeth and tongue in this shooting.

Lots of great updates coming up, and I just watched Epiphany's debut, she really does seem to love it. Any word on her returning?

And Oddjob's post also made me wonder, any chance of more mother/daughter scenes in the future? They always end up being great.

Yes, Epiphany's great and I hope to get her back in again before long. As for mother and daughter scenes, Ellie had mentioned the possibility of shooting with her mum although it's not definite. Funnily enough, Cherry contacted me out of the blue to say she was returning to modelling and we ended up doing some scenes with her and her Mum today :)

Superb work, Ellie is really suitable to be a professional female tickler, the tickler team of the two is really good,I guessed it right before, Ellie and Jasmine are indeed friends, and I look forward to Jasmine's sexy pantyhose feet having the opportunity to be tickled and worshiped by a professional female tickler. I don't know if Rachelle's pantyhose feet got being care by Ayla's teeth and tongue in this shooting.

No, I'm afraid Rachelle was tickler, not ticklee this time - it was basically her turn to get Ayla back for all the times she's been the victim.

That said, I do have other customs from their previous shoot that will be coming up in the future. This is probably more of what you'll want to see - remember, you can always order a custom with them too!

Here's some samples of Ayla getting tickled in the body bag from the same shoot. She was actually the first model to try it and it's massive on her! True story: once she was inside and I was strapping her down, getting set up etc I noticed she wasn't answering me and had gone quite for a while...then I heard faint snoring. She literally fell asleep in it after I zipped it up :)

She soon woke up anyway! Clips are coming to the members site. Rachelle also did a scene in the bag a couple of weeks ago and it was insane - really extreme reactions. It's a lot of fun!

Didn't expect to see Cherry back to modelling, and definitely didn't expect her mum coming back to shoot with her right away, definitely looking forward to that, they make a great duo.

Ayla looks amazing even when you can only see her feet, then getting her boobs uncovered before her face is a nice touch too.

I think it's more exciting to watch when the models know each other. It's almost like they become more devious, so I'm looking forward to the clip with Jasmine and Ellie. The fact Ellie knew how ticklish Jasmine was would of made for a great behind the scenes clip.

I would love to see more behind the scenes clips (not sure if it's just me though). The interviews on the members website are interesting to watch, but I remember Tickling Paradise always used to do some great behind the scenes clips where Renee would find some excuse to tickle the models off camera, which made for some really playful moments. TickleAbuse did some too which were good clips.

The recent content and models have been great though, still the best members site for me!

I would love to see more behind the scenes clips (not sure if it's just me though). The interviews on the members website are interesting to watch, but I remember Tickling Paradise always used to do some great behind the scenes clips where Renee would find some excuse to tickle the models off camera, which made for some really playful moments. TickleAbuse did some too which were good clips.

It's not just you. :)

I think it's more exciting to watch when the models know each other. It's almost like they become more devious, so I'm looking forward to the clip with Jasmine and Ellie. The fact Ellie knew how ticklish Jasmine was would of made for a great behind the scenes clip.

The recent content and models have been great though, still the best members site for me!

Thanks for your feedback and glad you like the site :)

The Ellie/Jasmine scene was loads of fun with good chemistry but wouldn't really have made for a great behind the scenes clip to be honest, as nothing else really happened during the scene - I just knew that Jasmine was really ticklish from speaking with Ellie earlier. There was great interaction during the clip, but most of that was on-camera anyway. Other than Jasmine becoming a bit nervous before the start (and briefly flipping Ellie off at the end!), there wasn't much else that I would think of as great BTS material.

This is one of the difficulties with trying to include genuine BTS content. It's always a popular idea and I get why - people want to see what they imagine are the real interactions and tickle discussion off-camera. The reality is that it doesn't tend to work like that though, unfortunately. In practice, once the camera starts recording, people tend to behave differently - you'll know this yourself if you've ever whipped a camera out in a group of people. It stops being natural and most of what you get is just playing up for the camera...a bit like those fake reality shows. It's why I tend to be fairly skeptical of (and I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular) real BTS material that just happens to be endless tickle-talk between models etc. Even when the camera isn't on, very little of what happens between takes actually revolves around tickling. More often it is random conversations, private jokes and sometimes just general clowning around that isn't really focused on what we're filming.

Of course, you do get odd moments with off-camera tickles, conversations about tickling etc but situations like that are so spontaneous you will rarely get them on camera - unless you direct the models to do it. Even interviews can be tricky because models will automatically start giving answers that they believe people want to hear. I'll sometimes stop and re-do an interview where I know the model isn't giving genuine answers! Anyway, all that aside, I will try and get some more BTS stuff together. I do routinely flag up fun moments on camera and there have been some memorable ones over the years (like the time we wrapped Rachelle and Tillie up together and they both became hysterical, which Rachelle still laughs about!) It's just a case of sorting and compiling them when I have time. I'm planning to do some more interviews with newer models too so if you have any new/interesting questions then let me know.

One thing I can say is that I have way more funny moments with Ayla than anyone else and sometimes they get caught on camera. I even have some ridiculous full-length scenes that we've shot just for laughs, some of which may end up getting posted in the future. In the meantime, here's some BTS from that body-bag scene with Ayla, where I discovered she'd been asleep - also featuring her attempt at a new laugh lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q804xux0pypv6dy/Ayla Dec 22 BTS2.mp4?dl=0

Will we see Sam and/or Jasmine and/or Eve tickling each other wrapped in that body bag?

Will we see Sam and/or Jasmine and/or Eve tickling each other wrapped in that body bag?

I don't have shoots lined up with any of them right now but you never know who will end up in it :)

Jasmine and Ellie clip was amazing! Highly recommend. A lot less upperbody content than I would want but still a great clip. Jasmine is so ticklish and I love how tall she is. I was wondering if there will be more upcoming shoots with her, perhaps including more upperbody scenes?

Jasmine and Ellie clip was amazing! Highly recommend. A lot less upperbody content than I would want but still a great clip. Jasmine is so ticklish and I love how tall she is. I was wondering if there will be more upcoming shoots with her, perhaps including more upperbody scenes?

She just did a shoot with Ayla so there'll be more clips coming soon...

Speaking of which, here's some of Ayla from the same day - trying her little feet in the inversion boots, with great results. I had planned to try and suspend her whole body vertically, but it turns out she's not as small as I'd calculated! :)

This was still cool however, and the revenge scene was unreal...certainly the most daring clip I've ever done ;) There'll be samples in the F/M thread shortly!

All these new clips look amazing. Jasmine is gorgeous and her reactions are great, Ellie looks so hot in that clip too! So glad you tickled Ayla's nipples too, I love seeing that :D
Looking forward to your new scene too, sounds intriguing!

An oldie, but I just bought your 2015 video "Nina Returns To Get Tickled Out Of Her Mind". It's a really good video. Nina's hot - great body. I love her laugh and how ticklish she is. But most of all I LOVE her sexy ticklish feet.

Nina looks like she has big feet? That might be just me.

Image80.jpg Image76.jpg

The clip with Ayla tickling Jasmine sounds really good. Any screen shots you can share? Also any sense when it will come out?

The clip with Ayla tickling Jasmine sounds really good. Any screen shots you can share? Also any sense when it will come out?

It should be coming soon but I'm not sure whether it'll be on the members site or in the store.

She just did a shoot with Ayla so there'll be more clips coming soon...

Speaking of which, here's some of Ayla from the same day - trying her little feet in the inversion boots, with great results. I had planned to try and suspend her whole body vertically, but it turns out she's not as small as I'd calculated! :)

This was still cool however, and the revenge scene was unreal...certainly the most daring clip I've ever done ;) There'll be samples in the F/M thread shortly!

Some more from this one - we did a follow up, where I did finally manage to suspend Ayla fully from her ankles, albeit only for short periods (due to it making her feel sick!) It was only fair since she did the same to me :)

The full clip with her inverted and tickled in both scenarios is coming up, including a little BTS of us getting her into position too

The return of Cherry, with her mum! Happily, Cherry's back to modelling after returning to the 9-5 world and getting bored of it :) Her mum (not her step-mum, despite C4S naming requirements!) always comes with her but isn't always up for getting in front of the camera, but she was this time.

I started editing this first clip two ways. I've included samples of the over/under format above as I initially thought it worked well. On second thoughts though I'm thinking the usual side-by-side split layout (below) is best. Feel free to let me know if you disagree though!

Glad to see Cherry and her mum back, they both make for great videos &#55357;&#56833; As for that one, I think it's an interesting idea having the two views top to bottom but it would make the video a bit squished on monitors, the usual side by side probably works better.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back