• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Elli Mae participated in the shooting with the new model again,, it's great, the other one is probably Elli Mae's friend, look forward to Elli Mae using a hotter tickling method to tickle her friend's pantyhose feet!Does Elli Mae tickle her friend's nude pantyhose feet by foot worship?

Last edited:
Oh man!! Ellie is amazing, stunning looks and a perfect body! Loved the upskirt in her first clip and she was such a great ler too. That outfit was so hot! Speaking of hot, how did the shoot with Honour May go? :wub:

View attachment 732664

Who's the model in the photo on the members' website?

Holly Gibbons

Will this video be available in the Clips4sale store?

Yes it will

Oh man!! Ellie is amazing, stunning looks and a perfect body! Loved the upskirt in her first clip and she was such a great ler too. That outfit was so hot! Speaking of hot, how did the shoot with Honour May go? :wub:

Great. We were only shooting customs but at least one of them should be released...

The return of Sophia Smith, trying out a new position...feet suspended on the bar using inversion boots - I think it's pretty cool! :)

Last edited:
Why does everyone reply, including the entire photo set? Takes up a lot of space.

Ellie is breathtakingly sexy, and a deliciously mean tickler too. Will we get to see Natasha get some revenge on her, or maybe let Rachelle or Ayla have some fun with her?

Ellie is breathtakingly sexy, and a deliciously mean tickler too. Will we get to see Natasha get some revenge on her, or maybe let Rachelle or Ayla have some fun with her?

Not this time, although she is friends with Rachelle so maybe on a future shoot. She tickled another model friend, Jasmine last time and that'll be coming soon...Jasmine has size 10 (US) feet and is mega-ticklish!

Another long-awaited return...Polish teen Rose finally came back, and looking hotter than ever! A custom tease and tickle scene, which is probably her most intense clip so far. Some nice nipple tickling in this one too!

Rose is nowhere near as sweet and innocent as she looks. We did a revenge scene after this and she about killed me - I had bruises the next day lol

So excited Rose is back!! She is gorgeous and her body is amazing. Not sure what you did differently but her reactions were a lot more intense this time, which is awesome! The nipple tickling was so hot, hopefully there's a lot more of that to look forward too!!

So excited Rose is back!! She is gorgeous and her body is amazing. Not sure what you did differently but her reactions were a lot more intense this time, which is awesome! The nipple tickling was so hot, hopefully there's a lot more of that to look forward too!!

It had just been a while and she was more sensitive I think...it turns out her nipples are very ticklish too. Whatever it was it definitely affected her though because she absolutely killed me in the revenge scene - extremely mean!

Another new scene, with Storm making use of the inversion boots too...these have been great fun to use :)

They can also work the other way around, which is cool. A very fun scene with Lottii's nails driving a helpless Storm completely nuts!

You always get not only some of the most beautiful women - and within a variety of ages & ethnicities - but they are ALSO some of the most engaging and natural and playful models, filled with personality, in the tickling fetish genre today.

To me, Alya leads the pack, but you have found so much talent - including mothers, daughters, & models from other nations - that I know whenever I make a purchase (be it standard video, limited time video, or bonus video) I am going to enjoy the video, no fears or doubts about it.

Have you tried to arrange any more shoots with Shay London? She has made some awesome videos, not least the unbearably ticklish one with you! Would love to see her armpits getting some attention again :D

It's been a long time since I saw a new work about Rachelle'nude pantyhose feet be tickled and worship by professional female tickler. looking forward to this new shooting between Rachelle and Ayla. Ayla can once again conquer Rachelle's sexy pantyhose feet through her fingers and mouth. Also looking forward to this new shooting collaboration between Ellie and Jasimine .

Any update on when the Louise interrogation clip will be on C4S?

I'm not sure yet...I have quite a lot to release at the minute!

You always get not only some of the most beautiful women - and within a variety of ages & ethnicities - but they are ALSO some of the most engaging and natural and playful models, filled with personality, in the tickling fetish genre today.

To me, Alya leads the pack, but you have found so much talent - including mothers, daughters, & models from other nations - that I know whenever I make a purchase (be it standard video, limited time video, or bonus video) I am going to enjoy the video, no fears or doubts about it.

Thanks Oddjob!

Have you tried to arrange any more shoots with Shay London? She has made some awesome videos, not least the unbearably ticklish one with you! Would love to see her armpits getting some attention again :D

No, but I'd like to get her back in at some point :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back